San Marino v England Montenegro v England WC qualifiers

andykeenan

We need more players with beards. I think a proper beard could add 5 goals a season to Wayne Rooney's game.

Vucinic is going for mortimor look i think

Has carrick ever had a good game for England?

He'd have scored with that free kick if he had a beard.

Ginger beards don't count.

It's a good point. Dunno who else in this team could carry a beard though. Gerrard probably couldn't grow one, Wellbeck would look stupid.

And **** my luck. But it's been coming.

Oh dear, bit of pinball there. 

Is it bad that I really feel no emotion whether we score or concede. When Villa are leading 1-0 i'm literally shitting myself til the final whistle (to a point where I turn the TV off), and when we concede it kills me. But meh... really don't care that they just scored. 

Edited by PieFacE

Is it bad that I really feel no emotion whether we score or concede. When Villa are leading 1-0 i'm literally shitting myself til the final whistle (to a point where I turn the TV off), and when we concede it kills me. But meh... really don't care that they just scored. 

as someone who turned it off at half time to watch elementary im going to say no...

How many times have we lost possession down the left hand side?  Cole, Cleverley and now Young seem to have been unable to string a pass together all evening. 

Oh dear, bit of pinball there. 

I'm the same. I like it that way - I can enjoy watching the game, effectively as a neutral. 

This game just strengthens my opinion of Carrick. 2nd half they've picked up the ball and ran down the middle, 30, 40 yards unchallenged. He's completely annonymous and does nothing but slow the game down for me.

Ash stunk the place up for the fifteen minutes he was on too.  We should have scored more in the first half, we didn't and we got punished.  

Â