San Marino v England Montenegro v England WC qualifiers

andykeenan

Roy covering himself with glory with that superb display of tactical ignorance. Milner is not a **** winger, why does he only get games for england playing ob the right. Another manager who elbows the right players into the team in the wrong positions. Not one calm head on the pitch who took the sting from Montenegro by keeping the ball.

Hodgson is a dreadful manager. His tactics are not effective in the modern game and everyone could see a sub was needed 15/20 minutes before they scored their goal. Time to finally get rid of Lampard, Gerrard, Cole and Johnson.

• Like 1

Appointing Hodgson was such a big mistake.

I'm glad Redknapp didn't get the gig because I'd have to give up England games for a few years.

I didn't want Redknapp to get it either.

Hodgson bores the piss out of me but there are no other realistic English choices.

And we still have to go to play Ukraine away. **** SAKE

Part of me thinks it can't be possible to play Ukraine twice in qualifying and not win a game, they're a very poor side. So I think we'll win that. But we'll probably need to win both home games against Montenegro and Poland at home, don't see it happening.

Part of me thinks it can't be possible to play Ukraine twice in qualifying and not win a game, they're a very poor side. So I think we'll win that. But we'll probably need to win both home games against Montenegro and Poland at home, don't see it happening.

Are you serious? how are Ukraine a poor side? loads of good players.

Watched them play a few times and don't rate them. They were especially crap at the Euros as well, despite hosting.

wont happen

a new manager would probably just have a new idea on how to play gerrard and lampard together

the older shit players like johnson have now been shit under 3/4 managers, the younger shit players like cleverley and welbeck will get to be shit under 3/4 managers too, thats my opinion after watching england for 28 years, never changes

if you listed the young players missing tonight it would hardly suggest a revolution

Edited by villa4europe

Watched them play a few times and don't rate them. They were especially crap at the Euros as well, despite hosting.

they are as good as montenegro

England need to start again. Young manager with fresh ideas, hungry players and kick all the old shit out. Then we would see some improvements.

Shame the young players are shite too. Welbeck? Cleverley (not even young)?! Smalling?

I'd like to see Walker, Caulker, Jones and Shaw make up a back 4 soon. 

No more Gerrard, no more Lescott.

And our national team seems to be made up of players that can't even get into their own club team. Sad state of English football IMO.

Â