San Marino v England Montenegro v England WC qualifiers

andykeenan

Squad

Foster/Hart Forster Baines Cahill Cole Dawson FERDINAND Johnson Smalling Walker

Carrick Cleverley Gerrard Lampard Lennon Milner Osman Parker OX Walcott Young

Defoe Rooney Sturridge Welbeck

I think OX is the bass player from The Who. Surprised to see him get a call up actually, considering he died in 2002. 

Oh, and edit:

d02o52f.jpg

Edited by The_Rev

83132,xcitefun-71.jpg

England?

This picture sums up how i feel about the national side at the minute

I don't know if its Uncle Woy or what i just can't muster any enthusiasm whatsoever when it comes to the national side

I see Ferdinand has been recalled to the squad whoopdy doo what are the odds on him picking up a niggle 20 mins into the first game i fancy a punt

He may have played a few games for Manure but he's cursed when it comes to injuries when he's played for England before

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

I'll be surprised if we even manage to qualify. Hodgson is a poor England manager IMO.

Said this before on here. We have a good goalkeeper and not much else atm. I like chamberlain but think its gonna be a while before he makes an impact at international level. Our squad from 10 years ago is a world away in quality from what we've got now

I see Ferdinand has been recalled to the squad whoopdy doo what are the odds on him picking up a niggle 20 mins into the first game i fancy a punt

taggart has already come out and said he was surprised with the call up and he can only go if utds doctors agree, no doubt there'll be some bollocks where he'll only go if he's 1st choice

really weak upfront, not like anyone is really missing either, bent and carroll? nothing in the U21s, sordell, fonz, wickham

Ferdinand now out of the squad for medical reasons. Hodgson should of spoke with the man u medical staff before naming him in the squad.

what a mess.

Edited by Voinjama

Â