New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

I didn't say I wanted a brown shirt, just that I couldn't see us having one since it'd be too similar to the claret on the home jersey. I'd be more than happy to never have a brown Villa shirt ever.

He's not wrong. Though I'm glad we made the switch. I can't see chocolate brown ever making a nice kit.

I always liked the sound of one of our first kits, the black shirt with a red lion rampant or something like that.

What have people made of this season's lime green away shirt? Personally I didn't mind it but it isn't in any way keeping with our tradition.

Back in the Brian Little days I quite liked the navy AST Computer away shirt.

I think they will prob go for a play it safe white shirt for next season.

He's not wrong. Though I'm glad we made the switch. I can't see chocolate brown ever making a nice kit.

I always liked the sound of one of our first kits, the black shirt with a red lion rampant or something like that.

Obviously it'd have to be modernised, but that idea could make an interesting away kit.

aston-villa-1878-1879.gif

Like others, I wouldn't want to see us playing in brown (not that I think it will happen).  We'll leave that to St. Pauli:

St.PauliHLS0809b.jpg

Unless anyone would like to see something like this, from the 1886-87 season, make a return:

aston-villa-1886-1887.gif

Can't remember the last time I bought a Villa top. Last Acorns one I think.

Wouldn't mind a nice collared one in line with a rugger top but as already mentioned it will be made from some cheap material instead of something a little up market.

They should make separate kit for us fashionistas.

can we have a slim fit please.

Allow me to speak on behalf of the rotund amongst our fanbase...

tumblr_lrqngyvd781qllt8v.png

If you want slim-fit, just stick your kit in the tumble dryer.  I'd rather not have my ample moobage clearly defined for all to see, thanks.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

i rather like the lime green kit we had this season (I know its not very traditional). I think we stand out from the crowd when we go to Away games its nice and I can spot myself on MOTD having a good jump around if we score. 

In terms of next season, not sure. I'd rather like a home kit with a nice strong collar, instead of the cheap nylon collar we have at the moment. 

Well it'll definitely be made by Macron as we have three season left with them, wonder what big logo we'll have on the front of our shirt though, if one at all. My mate who is ITK reckons our home kit will be Claret and Blue though.

Based on what was previously said:

1314j.jpg

Hmm

Not a million miles off. The sponsor is unknown. the badge is in the top right. The collar is stripey.

The away is White and....

Oh, and the home is designed to be slim fit.

• Like 1

Well it'll definitely be made by Macron as we have three season left with them, wonder what big logo we'll have on the front of our shirt though, if one at all. My mate who is ITK reckons our home kit will be Claret and Blue though.

Based on what was previously said:

1314j.jpg

Hmm

Not a million miles off. The sponsor is unknown. the badge is in the top right. The collar is stripey.

The away is White and....

Oh, and the home is designed to be slim fit.

How do you know this?! Don't get our hopes up only to get them dashed.

White and pink? PLEASE TELL US  :bang:

It isn't Brown.
Why would I be getting your hopes up? I'm telling you what I know. From what I've seen, the home kit will be lovely. This is dependent on the sponsor not coming in and ruining it all of course with a silly slogan stuck in the middle.

Oh, and the new Nike England away kit will be nice. 

Â