New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Umbro FTW

Sod that we don't some used to be English product associated with our club! Bring in the foreign stuff!!

.....I think Adidas, every time I see Swansea play it makes me jealous. Love their kit. (And the fact they can play football)

Edited by Tayls

If we go down we'll be so desperate for money we'll be one of those teams you see in the foreign leagues with about 8 sponsors plastered on the back and front of the shirt :D

Or sponsored by someone like Chuppa Chups

It'll be tatty shite made by a pisspoor little company who only represent minnows and will be an insult to the history and heritage of this great club. How far have we fallen to expect some crap sponsor like (insert name) when we should be doing deals with nike/addidas to "design" kits for us which, after they've produced them for the actual big teams will be availbale in time for Christmas. We should get Apple to sponsor us because they have a **** ton of money and thats what happened to me on Fantasy Manager 2013 the same year I signed Messi. Blah blah **** blah. [/thread]

Once again I couldn't give a flying ****.

Well why am I in the thread at all I hear you ask? Just to express that really. Obviously I'd like to see it because if it's nice then there's a very, very slim chance I might buy one. If it isn't then "meh". 

Last Villa shirt I brought was the white away. Around 08/09?

Once again I couldn't give a flying ****.

Well why am I in the thread at all I hear you ask? Just to express that really. Obviously I'd like to see it because if it's nice then there's a very, very slim chance I might buy one. If it isn't then "meh". 

Last Villa shirt I brought was the white away. Around 08/09?

"bought"

;)

• 1 month later...

Delphino, how have you managed to see next seasons kits already? Do you work in a warehouse or summat? Not knocking you or anything, just wondering why you can't tell us?

You forgot the obligatory rumour that Aston Martin are going to sponsor us, even though that would never happen.

So what we should do is arrange a friendly with 1860 Munich, have our kit bloke sneak into their storage area during the game and pinch all their spare shirts, then just dye them in the wash when we get back:

1860.png

Dem, Delphino has previously commented that the home is nice, and takes inspiration from the early 80s kits. The away, meanwhile, looks like a Rubgy shirt. Take from that what you will.

Delphino, how have you managed to see next seasons kits already? Do you work in a warehouse or summat? Not knocking you or anything, just wondering why you can't tell us?

I can answer this one for him, as I asked the same question - Delphino summoned himself up some clairvoyant powers. However, there was a limit to his Magick. The spell he used allowed him only to peer through the mists of time in to the future to focus on a single object, event, place, or person. He chose the Aston Villa FC Kits for the 13/14 season. A wise choice, I think you will agree. As a stipulation, the spell may only be used once a year, and what the user sees in his or her vision must never be told to another soul...if this stipulation is broken, the user has to pay the ultimate price.

btw the ultimate price is £999,999,999,999,999,999.99 and ofc Delphino hasn't got that kind of $ so he can't tell us specifics, sorry!

Edited by hogso

Â