New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Well it'll definitely be made by Macron as we have three season left with them, wonder what big logo we'll have on the front of our shirt though, if one at all. My mate who is ITK reckons our home kit will be Claret and Blue though.

Based on what was previously said:

1314j.jpg

Hmm

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Macron released images for the new AZ top today, unless we are considered a bigger team still, we might see ourselves get a similar template (the half/collar was what Napoli had this season if I remember correctly). Maybe the kit above with the current AVFC badge and with this collar?

az2.jpg

That Alkmaar kit is the pits!

If ours is anything like that, im sticking with the training gear. Also, i will be hoping for better quality this time. The badge fell off mine, and kids shirts are starting to peel.

Go back to the old eighties badge and keep the shirt traditional, then i will be happy.

• Like 2

The half collar is far from terrible, but it does bug me ever so slightly. Why not just keep it going all the way round? It would be fairly simple home kit and especially if the badge was in the middle I think it would look great.

It just seems to me that it's trying to be different, for the sake of being different.

I don't like the half collar.

It's daft!

The half collar is far from terrible, but it does bug me ever so slightly. Why not just keep it going all the way round? It would be fairly simple home kit and especially if the badge was in the middle I think it would look great.

It just seems to me that it's trying to be different, for the sake of being different.

I don't like the half collar.

It's daft!

We could have the sponser name amplified, add some bleached worn effect, some distress marks, some army pockets on the sleeves.  Our next kit manufacturer will be G-Star.  Gotta keep up with the times man!

And btw, THE ONLY PLACE THERE SHOULD BE WHITE IN OUR KIT IS THE SHORTS!!

Edited by Humanoid

We voted 51% for the shield in 2006.

I'd love another rebranding vote to see if we'd go for the circular 80's again. Sadly, I don't think the club or Lerner has the cash to finance this.

Don't think I'll be buying next year. The idea of a rugby top does interest me though, but it won't be well made like a rugby top.

My 2008-09 Acorns home has had it now. Sponsor peeled off. Maximum wash it's been on is 40, usually 30.

The new main sponsor hasn't been chosen yet, although I'm sure the club are in discussions about it. They're pretty good in most of the off-field stuff.

I wouldn't think a new sponsor would be tied down until our premier league status is confirmed though.

Well it'll definitely be made by Macron as we have three season left with them, wonder what big logo we'll have on the front of our shirt though, if one at all. My mate who is ITK reckons our home kit will be Claret and Blue though.

Based on what was previously said:

1314j.jpg

Hmm

I and thousands more would buy this. Simple, historic and traditional.

i have  afeeling we will be going back to a hite kit next year as its been a while since we had one

would love a brown away shirt

A claret-bodied home shirt and a brown away shirt would probably look too similar I would think.

I wonder when Stewie will come in with some of his designs, they always seem to be rather nice.

Yours are really nice to Sam, love this one like the rest of the guys seems to:

13141.jpg

Think I'd change the bands around the sleeves to claret, but if the half collar turned out something like that I'd like it. If it turned out like AZ's though, not so much. I'm a sucker for symmetry and simple designs.

Edited by Ginko

Â