The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I note the Generals very first post was a load of old bollocks then

I am on this Site because, like Randy, I truly care about what fans say and feel. We want to do right...we are not interested in screwing it up.

I am on this Site because, like Randy, I truly care about what fans say and feel. We want to do right...we are not interested in screwing it up.

and now he has been outed how do all the posters who asskissed and pandered to him on his thread feel?

and now he has been outed how do all the posters who asskissed and pandered to him on his thread feel?

They probably feel similar to all those who kept supporting McLeish until recently and then it became apparent to even the most patient or naive of people that he is the wrong person for the job.

99% of the Generals posts where bullshit tbh. Propaganda at its finest.

We were his Vietnam!

We were his Vietnam!

Yeah, we beat him as well :)

I think that is unfair. He obviously believed very passionately about Proud History bright future, I mean he believed it so much he went and used it in his acceptance speech for his next role at that University.

That was basically an insult to the fans of this club

I was one of those people and given his history and what he achieved I think he deserved the respect that I take him at his word. He has though betrayed or at least disappeared when the going gets tough.

The same for McLeish, based on his history of managing and what he had achieved I gave him the same level of respect he deserved which was a big fat zero and he should never have been given the job in the first place.

So where the general failed my level of expectation in him, McLeish fulfilled the level of expectation in him.

I think that is unfair. He obviously believed very passionately about Proud History bright future, I mean he believed it so much he went and used it in his acceptance speech for his next role at that University.

That was basically an insult to the fans of this club

Yeah for a man of his stature I thought it was all a bit unbecoming. Semper Fidelis and all that.

The way the General left the site was quite unprofessional. It's almost as if he knew the appointment of McLeish was a poor move. You'd think that if he really did believe what he was writing he would've stayed to defend him.

That said, I think some of the abuse he got/is getting was a tad over the top.

Its fair to say MON was right to leave because if our wages have still gone up despite Lerner saying "We need to bring the wages down"

Its obvious who was at fault and probably why MON walked and to be honest i can hardly blame him.

It probably explains why MON got money out of it as it was Randy's **** up.

It probably explains why MON got money out of it as it was Randy's **** up.

Gee what a suprise RL **** up. it seems to be happening a lot with him.

It would explain the crazy amounts being put into pay offs and the fact LERNER is ok spending loads on wages still yet not much on transfers !

MCLUELESS "We have some money for some players" And he said about being able to pay big wages.

Honestly how clueless are the pepple at the club !!! Britney Spears - Circus springs to mind !!

This season marks the supposed peak of the 5 year plan. Where everything built up over the past 5 seasons comes together, and there is a title challenge. Well that flopped big time.

This season marks the supposed peak of the 5 year plan. Where everything built up over the past 5 seasons comes together, and there is a title challenge. Well that flopped big time.

Randy never had a "five year plan". The plan itself was put in place by the previous Chief Executive who Randy cleared out to be replaced with the experienced football business intellect of Paul Faulkner.

biz-baby.jpg

Â