Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Lambert has signed 1 good player

Benteke

Vlaar/Westwood have potential to be good but not when they are surrounded by shit

and the rest of his signings have been wither pointless or gash

not finding a way to strengthen our defence sufficiently in August and more criminally in January is going to relegate us

I will be angry at Lerner for not giving him a big kitty

but I will ultimately blame this guy when we go down

he has bought the wrong players in the wrong positions

and has proven he can't prepare his football team mentally and physically for battle

he should be sacked as soon as relegation is confirmed

• Like 2

If we play like we did today we have a chance but the thing is we more than likely wont.

Yep, exactly. We had some very good spells and got points against Swansea, West Brom and Everton away (all tough places to go) but in the games that really mattered (Wigan, Southampton and Newcastle) we whimpered to a defeat.

Lambert can't handle the pressure. He has to go or we're going to have no chance of bouncing back up next season.

Edited by Mantis

Bring in a defensive coach you stubborn dour **** before its too late. I'm sure southgate Laursen etc would come here to help us out.

Bring in a defensive coach you stubborn dour **** before its too late. I'm sure southgate Laursen etc would come here to help us out.

If it was as easy as bringing in a defensive coach don't you think Mcleish or Houllier would have done it? Our players are mentally weak.

Agreed about them being mentally weak. They should bring in a sports psychologist to sort this shit out as as you said its been going on way too long.

Definitely a mental problem with the squad. They're just losers. It's 3 of years of being in decline and the whole mentality of the club is negative. The only momentum the club has is a downward momentum. The players do not know how to win matches from years of hardly ever winning matches. It's almost as if they believe they can't win. Part of me feels that the best thing for this squad would be to drop down a division and learn how to win games, get some upwards momentum and a fresh start so to speak. But then there's all the other issues with relegation which would make it a disaster. 

There is no way I want Lambert out, even if we go down!

The main reason being that I fear who Learner will replace him with, especially when we havnt got premier footy to entice people.

Definitely a mental problem with the squad. They're just losers. It's 3 of years of being in decline and the whole mentality of the club is negative. The only momentum the club has is a downward momentum. The players do not know how to win matches from years of hardly ever winning matches. It's almost as if they believe they can't win. Part of me feels that the best thing for this squad would be to drop down a division and learn how to win games, get some upwards momentum and a fresh start so to speak. But then there's all the other issues with relegation which would make it a disaster. 

Bollocks. Vlaar and KEA came 2nd in their league last year. Benteke was top 2/3 with Genk. Lowton got to the playoff final with Sheff Utd. Westwood went up etc. It's down to the manager and the chairman for me. Manager is awful tactically and RL couldn't run a business if his if depended on it.

Lambert did fine today givin what he has to work with. we could of set up like we would under Mcleish today and lost 2 or 3 nil without having a go.  Lambert has had to sign 9 players with 20 odd million and he cant pay any of them more than approx 25k per week.  how was he supposed to have a major impact this season with that kind of strategy from the board? 

he is in the worst job in the premier league and it will be a miracle if we stay up with the defence we have no matter who the manager

• Like 1

Dear Paul,

When you're thinking about a substitution, don't!

FFS you're tactically inept & don't know what you're doing!

Also, why the F*** do you keep playing Bennet who should be stacking shelves in Asda not playing football?