Paul Lambert

Pilchard

correct and I just cannot understand why on that basis there is a feeling that he is 50% to blame for our current situation.

Randy picks the team, sends 5 strikers on, makes terrible tactical decisions?

It's short sighted to not blame Lambert. They have to share the blame. None of this percentage lark, just a share of blame.

That would be more like Ellis MK 2 in relation to Lerner wouldn't it? you can't blame Lambert for us not being able to compete with Newcastle and Stoke financially. He is simply stating a fact.

Its a both ..Lerner wont give backing like Ellis and Lambert is using the media like DOL to make a point to incite the fans and embaress Lerner..

Either way the club is right back to where it started ..takes a special kind of imbercile to spend in excess of 200mil and be right back to where he started.

Lambert is using the media like DOL to make a point to incite the fans and embaress Lerner..

Fair play to Lambert. Most fans know the score in terms of where we were in the transfer window and the level of player we could attract given the backing Lambert got from Lerner. Lambert is just letting those still with their head in the sand know exactly what is going on. In terms of embarrassing Lerner though Randy has done an excellent job of doing that to himself and at the same time making this great club a laughing stock. He should be too embarrassed to show his fact at VP ever again.

Edited by markavfc40

Lambert shows again today why he is one of the worst managers ever to have the privilege of managing us.

No lessons learned from previous matches at all. The bloke is clueless. I wish he would teach the team how to defend with the same sort of OTT reactions as some defend him on here.

Clueless, witless, winless

Desperately need something as we can't keep going on like this.

He needs to stick to one formation and use it and also needs to work on the defence.

As I said his decisions haven't helped us at all and I'm convinced we'd have more points on the table if he didn't mess around all the time with playing 3 at the back etc.

Got the right formation and we looked good going forward but he is 100% to blame for the defence.

The space they had was shocking and once again the physical weakness of our team was embarrassing to watch.

Watching Sissoko for Newcastle and was just thinking what a major difference it would make to us if we had him.

You are right - a bunch of weak players in this team unfortunately and when your down at the bottom you need to be physical and put yourself about and fight for everything.

I definitely remember him saying in January that we needed a CB in. I would really love to know why that didn't happen.

I think 99.99% of Villa fans said we needed one.

the missing 0.01 % were the members of Clark's family I suspect

Lambert has supposedly been managing / coaching this defensive setup all season. They are getting progressively worse. For a club struggling at the bottom of the division, shipping goals in at an alarming rate and losing leads in the last few minutes at a regular rate also, he has done nothing whatsoever in changing tactics.