Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Why are people having a pop at Lambert today? We scored 3 goals away from home against a team with only one league loss at home all season. Yes we may have only picked up a point but look at the beginning of the match thread or any of the predictions threads, barely anybody expected anything at all today, we would have all taken a point before KO away at Everton. We even played 4 at the back like most people were screaming out for.

Why are people having a pop at Lambert today? We scored 3 goals away from home against a team with only one league loss at home all season. Yes we may have only picked up a point but look at the beginning of the match thread or any of the predictions threads, barely anybody expected anything at all today, we would have all taken a point before KO away at Everton. We even played 4 at the back like most people were screaming out for.

Eh, it's called conditional expectation, i.e. I expect Villa to win given they had a two goal lead. It makes no sense to say, 'well before the game we'd have taken a draw so it's OK to screw up a two goal lead'.

It was yet another shocking collapse and shocking defensive display, again simply not good enough. Although going forward we weren't half bad.

• Like 1

People are angry because we are routinely surrendering leads. We should've won the Swansea, West Brom and Everton games but ended up drawing all of them late on (literally last minute for two of them). If we had held on in those 3 games we'd now be on 27 points.

I'm annoyed because it is his job to organise the team and address any outstanding problems. I can't remember a team as awful as we are from set-pieces. After two, three games of conceding from corners you would think we would change something and get it sorted. They are professional footballers, after all. However, it hasn't changed in a month, and the manager has to accept the blame because it is his duty to sort it out.

• Like 1

This is what happens when you build a side full of youngsters

Not enough experience to see games out its clearly a mental issue you could see us crumble as soon as the 2nd goal went in

It was written all over the players faces "Here we go again"

People are angry because we are routinely surrendering leads. We should've won the Swansea, West Brom and Everton games but ended up drawing all of them late on (literally last minute for two of them). If we had held on in those 3 games we'd now be on 27 points.

Shouldn't of won the Swansea game we got battered for the opening 20 mins and could of been 4 or 5 nil. Lambert hasn't got a clue, how can you not sign an experienced centre back with Dunne being out for the season, we are down

Definitely a mental problem with the squad. They're just losers. It's 3 of years of being in decline and the whole mentality of the club is negative. The only momentum the club has is a downward momentum. The players do not know how to win matches from years of hardly ever winning matches. It's almost as if they believe they can't win. Part of me feels that the best thing for this squad would be to drop down a division and learn how to win games, get some upwards momentum and a fresh start so to speak. But then there's all the other issues with relegation which would make it a disaster. 

An ability problem. Clark just doesn't do anything, Bennett no playing well, Leaves our two better defenders with to much to do. 

Shouldn't of won the Swansea game we got battered for the opening 20 mins and could of been 4 or 5 nil. Lambert hasn't got a clue, how can you not sign an experienced centre back with Dunne being out for the season, we are down

I meant we should've won it because we took a very late lead only to lose it in the dying seconds of the game. We should be able to see these games out but for some reason we collapse in the last 10 minutes.

Swansea we got lucky and should of lost the game, Baggies we conceded one too near to the start of the second half and shit ourselves and Everton, I haven't seen the game but it sounds similar to the Baggies game, conceded one and shit ourselves again. But its corners which are sending me mental, every time a team gets one against us I think its going into the net. Lambert after finding out Dunne was injured again should of brought a CB in the transfer market but decided to bring in an attacking midfielder instead, could of got Ba from Porto or Chester from Hull. 

Lambert hasn't got a clue, how can you not sign an experienced centre back with Dunne being out for the season, we are down

If you've been following the news, you will know that he said he tried to sign more players but couldn't do so within budget.

If you've been following the news, you will know that he said he tried to sign more players but couldn't do so within budget.

Bollocks. Sharner is the experienced CB we need and he's back at Wigan. For what we saved with Hutton and Warnock, we could have got an MLS defender on loan. He just had no idea on targets and now is blaming everything but himself. Same as usual.

26 points.

1 point will take months to earn so I'm not being pedantic.

Bollocks. Sharner is the experienced CB we need and he's back at Wigan. For what we saved with Hutton and Warnock, we could have got an MLS defender on loan. He just had no idea on targets and now is blaming everything but himself. Same as usual.

Oh, right.  We should have instructed Scharner to join us, and it would have happened, or any other target who took your eye.

Play much computer football games?

I'm a journalist so cause I follow the news and alright then explain why he signs Dawkins instead of a CB??

Two things Lambert should definately be blamed for. One being consistantly playing Bennett who not only is not good enough, but has lost all confidence and needs a rest. Two, he has totally burnt out Clarke by playing him every game, he is still young and fairly inexperienced also needs a couple of games on the bench.