Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Well that game has completely destroyed the continued blind defence of him.

Whose fault was that?

Lazy overpaid players?

Wages restrictions?

Mons?

Houlliers?

Mcleish's?

100% Lambert's fault. Ridiculous decisons once again with his tactics and formations.

I hate Lerner but there's no way I can put any blame on him for today's game. Lerner didn't make him play 3 at the back or keep weimman on the bench.

**** him off now because its ridiculous.

We will stand a chance if someone can come in and organise this team.

• Like 1

Whose fault was that?

Lazy overpaid players?

Wages restrictions?

Mons?

Houlliers?

Mcleish's?

100% Lambert's fault. Ridiculous decisons once again with his tactics and formations.

I hate Lerner but there's no way I can put any blame on him for today's game. Lerner didn't make him play 3 at the back or keep weimman on the bench.

This.

It's this simple.

He stays - we will go down

He goes - we might go down

Hand in pocket again Randy. A potential loss of £40-£50 million is worth a gamble of £3-4 million to pay him off.

Any other suggestions than Di Matteo?

Edited by supernova26

Whose fault was that?

Lazy overpaid players?

Wages restrictions?

Mons?

Houlliers?

Mcleish's?

Id say the players were at fault as well as Lambert. How you can sit there and let that shower of shite off is unbelievable.

Does bad formations make you unable to pass the ball to a team mate?

Id say the players were at fault as well as Lambert. How you can sit there and let that shower of shite off is unbelievable.

It doesn't help.

Look how much better Lowton was when he had an option to play a ball wide.

The setup completely cost us today.

• Like 1

In fairness Villa players have got away with murder for last few seasons. Under Houllier and McLeish the managers got the blame and now Lambert is taking the slack.

some of the players were and are a disgrace to the club e.g. mr Villa himself Gabby he did **** all for previous 2 managers yet took the big salary and hardly got much slack

No, that second half shows what the players are capable of under a decent system. 

The first have shows what happens when you have them play Lambert's favourite system.

Our current plight is down to the manager first and foremost. 

It's this simple.

He stays - we will go down

He goes - we might go down

Hand in pocket again Randy. A potential loss of £40-£50 million is worth a gamble of £3-4 million to pay him off.

Any other suggestions than Di Matteo?

I haven't been one for saying we should sack him but right now I would take Nigel Adkins because I believe that he would at least have the fight and desire to try to keep us up just to show Southampton what they are missing out on.

But, given the choice, I would like us to have Martin Laursen in as at least he might be able to get those **** defenders doing their jobs with spirit and fight. OK, he might just take us down but at least we would be going down with one of ours and with someone we know would be **** hurting as much as us.

It doesn't help.

Look how much better Lowton was when he had an option to play a ball wide.

The setup completely cost us today.

Im not referring to how the ball is 'used' (if you like). Im talking about simple basic passing to one another. Or even simpler - adequately clearing the ball. Taking throw - ins. Clearing the first man with crosses. Are they all dependable on the correct tactics? I dont think so.

The tactics were awful. So were the players.

Im not referring to how the ball is 'used' (if you like). Im talking about simple basic passing to one another. Or even simpler - adequately clearing the ball. Taking throw - ins. Clearing the first man with crosses. Are they all dependable on the correct tactics? I dont think so.

The tactics were awful. So were the players.

The fullbacks have no space, the midfield is overrun. The young players panic and put the ball out or pump it back to an opponent. 

Second half we start playing a simple 4-4-2, one of the few times we have done it this season, suddenly the players have options wide to find Gabby or Weimenn, the midfielders have space to pick a pass and options to make it. They look a different team. 

Our current form is down to the manager. 

• Like 3