Paul Lambert

Pilchard

We got a point today because Lambert wasn't on the touchline imo.

(I may or may not be trolling at this point)

I predicted this in the match thread before the game.

You're joking, but I bet some people will genuinely use this argument.

I'd love to see Benteke playing with two quality wingers.

I would assume lambert will stick with our current formation so for me at least 1 winger is required come January.

Be nice to have a player like Ashley Young where he used to cut inside and whip crosses in. Benteke would thrive from those.

Be nice to have a player like Ashley Young where he used to cut inside and whip crosses in. Benteke would thrive from those.

It definitely would - N'Zogbia is supposed to be that player but is clearly an appalling travesty, ship him out and get some quality in.

What's this from Collymore about Lambert resigning? I presume this is all bs from tw@tter?

Haha

It's Mon the rumour is about. Nothing to do with lambert.

Got my hopes up there for a moment. ;)

Excellent bonus point for us today but we must follow it up with a win against Reading.

It's completley different watching us play this year. Theres passion in the squad, a willingness to work hard, never give up.Quite different from the apathic team we'd see last year. We look far more confident then we have done the past two years even if we're in a worse possision. The bricks are starting to settle. For each game played our inexperienced players gains experience, they learn for each game. Paul Lambert is instilling a winning mentality. Consistency will come.