Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

I thought there was one good thing about Tuesday - the last evening kick off of the season.

Then I discover we have Manchester **** City on March 4th, on a **** Monday night at 8.00pm

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

After last nights nothing performance I said to myself **** it I ay goin but as you do the following day you find yourself getting dragged back even though I can see nothing from this game, draw would be like a win which says it all, **** this lambert out banner shit!! If he is to go then pointless doin it yet as it would just not help, newcastles away support like ours at the mo is hit and miss, they will fill bottom tier max, 1.2 defeat

So you want others to protest but won't do anything yourself? Not even debating your opinions on the forum? It gets dull quickly when you just repeat the same few things over and over in multiple threads. I suspect a lot of people have already added you to their ignore list.

I suspect a lot of people feel the same as me to be honest. If people expect to be positive about this club at the moment I really dont know how I or anyone else can be in all honesty.

I wasn't aware of this. I expect us to be our usual generous selves and end this run for Newcastle.

I'd take a draw but can see a defeat.

This - we always bend over and spread em for anyone on a bad run

I'm informed by my geordie mate that Newcastle are the only team in football league to of not scored from a corner this season. That will change on tuesday!

I never thought I'd say this but I don't care how unfit dunne is, he must play! I'd even be tempted to push Clark into midfield for a bit of height.

Guzan 

Lowton ---Vlaar----Baker----Clark

Albrighton----Westwood----Delph---N'Zogbia

Weimann----Benteke 

Sorry to single you out avfcgoodie, I don't mean this personally because I see this all the time...

Everyone on VT is clearly passionate about Villa, that's why they're spending time on this forum and discussing about the team. So how do you not know Albrighton has a broken foot and is out injured for ages?! It just baffles me. You've made another interesting suggestion of playing Clark at left back which is thought provoking - I don't personally agree with it, but it's something that could be discussed. But the fact that you've listed Albrighton just makes me want to disregard all of your footballing opinions as nonsense.

I'm hoping one of these french players will have a moment of crazy and get booked. Pref. Sissoko as he's been known for that in Ligue 1. Newcastle can't possibly have gelled with all those new foreign players coming in.

Newcastle want to stay up so have signed 4 better players

Aston Villa want to go down so we have signed nobody

Villa 0 - 2 Newcastle

Gouffran

Cisse

worth saying that Collocini, Santon, Debuchy, Tiote, Cabaye, Mbiwa, Anita, Gouffran, Ben Arfa, Sissoko, Cisse would all waltz into our team

in fact looking at the list I'll go

Villa 0 - Newcastle 4

Edited by sonic_bouma