Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

........................Guzan.........................

Lowton......Vlaar.......Clark........Bennett

................Ireland...Westwood..............

N'Zogbia...............................Abonlahor

............Weinmann...Benteke...............

Bet365 le newcastle half time full time 100/30 thats massive 300 quid on that I think nice 1k profit .....any thoughts on how to spend my winnings ...news just in lads joe bennett has just become the new model for sports direct's new range that will rival burberry.......,.....its gonna be called SHITVERRY lol

Watching Friday's game from the stand was like watching a Championship game and not a good standard one either.

Unless we raise our game significantly, which current form suggests is unlikely, then I just honestly think they'll murder us. I'll be supporting us for 90 minutes as ever but, in reality, this is the poorest team and worst predicament I've ever seen us in and an out-of-form Newcastle must fancy their chances. Just cannot see where the next win would come from.

Work is making attending tomorrow A challenge but I will be there. I must be **** mad. Just hope the players and manager turn up and put a shift in. NUFC are shit too so there has to be some hope to cling to.

Edited by CI

Work is making attending tomorrow A challenge but I will be there. I must be **** mad. Just hope the players and manager turn up and put a shift in. NUFC are shit too so there has to be some hope to cling to.

there injury list is clearing up n made some shrewd signings cisse may have field day me thinks

Haha I'm tempted by that low price. How do you get the tickets this close to the game?

It said you print the email and pick them up from the kiosk by the Mcgregor statue. If it's three days or more before the game they post them.

First time I have used Viagogo, when we still had Seatexchange though I used that all the time. Bit of a pain with it not counting towards a booking history but I've got enough friends and family with season tickets to have that covered. I knew there were some deals to be had but under 12quid all in for the lower holte really suprised me and it's not even for a seat stuck up a corner.  

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 1