Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Richard, you need to sort it out mate, Lambert is a **** joke as much as Lerner.

sort what? I have a different opinion to you and other fans. Looks like I'm in a minority

Does that mean I should be ridiculed for that? Nope.

Do I come on here to try and persuade anyone to change their minds ? Nope

Will anyone on here convince me to change my mind? Nope

It is a site to post opinions, mine is he is a good manager working in , now, impossible situations and that our troubles are higher then him, and have been so for longer than the last 6 months. This season was always going to be a struggle. Does that mean I am not disappointed with our results recently? Nope I am devastated.

Do I think he has made mistakes? Yes I do.

Does that mean I think he should be sacked? Nope. He needs support to turn this around , support he is not getting.

• Like 1

what about the £16m spent on utter shite

vlaar, lowton, bennett, westwood, bowery, KEA.

6 of the shittest signings made by anyone this season

there is a wage structure at the club that prevents the manager from signing any real quality experienced players.  wake up and see it for what it is. blame the board and owner.  lambert was a fool to take the job in the first place. 

you sign young inexperience and when things go bad they dont know how to get out of it

Chelsea, Wigan, Spurs, Southampton, Bradford, Milwall, throwing away against Swansea and WBA, today's game. I've had enough, do the right thing and walk Lambert. Randy clearly hasn't got the bottle / doesn't want to pay compo to another failed manager. The whole club is a joke right now.

They simply can't do it.. that much is obvious.. They aren't even remotely close!..This is by far the worst run from a Villa side i can ever remember in over 35 years of supporting them.. Utter utter shite! To get no reaction whatsoever after the embarrassment of the last what, 8 or 9 games? Is a disgrace & those players should be ashamed of themselves.

Lamberts shit stubborn wank narrow system is gonna relegate us

we have shit players but he is making us so much shitter with this bollox system

that first half reminded me of the last 20 mins against Bradford

no **** structure or positional discipline whatsoever

just 11 men running around like pricks

Chelsea, Wigan, Spurs, Southampton, Bradford, Milwall, throwing away against Swansea and WBA, today's game. I've had enough, do the right thing and walk Lambert. Randy clearly hasn't got the bottle / doesn't want to pay compo to another failed manager. The whole club is a joke right now.