Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

N'Zogbia only one actually trying and giving a shit.

Don't matter anyway, cos' under this **** clown of a manager we are down. 4 wins all season and Lerner comes out and says it's been 'rewarding at times'

**** clueless the lot of them. Lambert & Lerner have managed to create the worst Villa side I have ever seen.

So many of this team are diabolical footballers.

Lowton/Bennett - I'd honestly rather Warnock/Hutton. Come back all is forgiven. These two are league 1 full backs at best.

Bannan - An embarrassment

Vlaar - isn't good enough regardless of what people think. Never a premiership centre half IMO.

Guzan - Average

NZogbia - Shows flashes but way too often gives the ball away cheaply

Clark - where is the Clark of last season?

I'm so pissed off the Lerner - why isn't he investing? This season has to be one of the most important to stay in the prem with the new TV deal coming in etc yet this season he wants to try his "experiment". Bite your pride Lerner and get your wallet out or we can look forward to trips to the likes of Doncaster Brentford and Tranmere next season..

How did it go?

"We must sweat blood against Newcastle"

Lol! Whatever!!!

As i said this lot "talk the talk" but "walk the walk" about as well as a new born giraffe

Sweat blood lmao.

The only thing coming out the Villa players tonight is piss and shit.

This is **** dire, surely nobody can make a case for lambert anymore.

yep I still will. Problems are bigger than just the manager and this is more than the last 6 months. Have a go at formation but in terms of the players not sure there's many differences that would have been made to it tonight.

No investment brings you this.

The team have been arguing between themselves from the off. First corner Lowton and Bennett stood next to each other marking the same player. Guzan had to pull Lowton away to tell him who to mark. They really don't have a clue where they are supposed to be or what they are supposed to be doing. This must be lamberts fault. Oh another floated free kick from bannan, great.