Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

yep I still will. Problems are bigger than just the manager and this is more than the last 6 months. Have a go at formation but in terms of the players not sure there's many differences that would have been made to it tonight.

No investment brings you this.

what about the £16m spent on utter shite

vlaar, lowton, bennett, westwood, bowery, KEA.

6 of the shittest signings made by anyone this season

We are in effect playing a 2-man midfield of midgets vs a midfield of 3 giants. The three upfront have no support from midfield and fullbacks, and the midfield have no support in putting pressure on Newcastle. 

I do not understand what Lambert is trying to do... does he not see this? It is plainly obvious to anyone with eyes. Our players are not the best in the league, but they are made much worse by this non-system.

We're playing Bannan and Westwood against Cabaye and Sissoko. That in itself is laughable.

Why haven't we bought a strong defensive midfielder in the summer or now?

Being a villa fan is like being in pergatory you know the club is dead yet u hang around haunting the place hoping for a revival when the injury is a bullet to the head, we need to just walk into the light and accept that the club in the state its in is dead.

best villa player so far

darren bent

benteke doesnt look up for it so far

nzogbia does a couple good things but lots of shit things which far out do anything good he does

westwood trying to hold but when that little shit bannan keeps hiding and running from the ball it leaves a lot to do

bennet done some average things and his normal turn back inside and lose the ball several times per game

lowton? **** me, what a turn around, looked one of the best buys, i thought right back was sorted, how wrong i was, this kid has got shitter by the game, he must have some eye sight issues as he cant **** see down the **** line, only back passes

clark, some decent tackles mixed in with more shit decision making

vlaar done ok, looks the only one capable of a forward pass to a villa player

baker done ok, having to keep covering for bennet who in turn is having to cover for the none existant midfield

move clark to the middle

then take your pick, take off nzogbia for gabby before he gets sent off

take off bannan for ireland

order that **** lowton to go down the **** line instead of being a **** moron and passing it back only for the keeper or defender to have to hoof it, your out wide you spastic, use the **** width

we cant afford to have a 'roaming' midifelder in nzogbia, either he sticks to a wing or take him off

5 of the starting 11 are Lambert's own signings.

The defence was crap - he's managed to make it worse.

The formation was clearly wrong with no width and far too defensive against the only team in the premier league that has not won away (apart from tonight!)

Bannan shouldn't even be in the squad let alone the team. As for his set pieces how many bad ones does he need to take for Lambo to realise maybe someone else could do better.

To summarise, Lerner out, Lambo out - championship here we come.

Im beginning to think that our only saviour will be the apocolypse.

Watch us drop like a stone through the championship aswell, because BIG money will have to be spent on this team even when we are down. Lerner needs to be hounded out now, or things will get a lot worse.

We are in effect playing a 2-man midfield of midgets vs a midfield of 3 giants. The three upfront have no support from midfield and fullbacks, and the midfield have no support in putting pressure on Newcastle. 

I do not understand what Lambert is trying to do... does he not see this? It is plainly obvious to anyone with eyes. Our players are not the best in the league, but they are made much worse by this non-system.

this is what worries me. i dont know what he watches, he didnt think millwall deserved to beat us. i think his glasses are ****!

From what i have seen they are miles ahead of us in every department and sissoko reminds very much of

patrick viera we should have had him at the start of the season everyone knows how good he is and if our

management did not know that then there's no hope for us at all.  This 532 is only any good if you have the

correct players and we do not and if he does not change it we are going to get hammered!!!!!

• Like 1