Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Richard

Bannan's corners really are world class i don't understand why Chelsea or Man U are not trying to sign him....

If he keeps taking them the law of averages would suggest that he will hit one of our players heads eventually

Nah i take that back he defies the law of averages with his complete and utter shiteness

Edited by AshVilla

Bannan's corners really are world class i don't understand why Chelsea or Man U are not trying to sign him....

If he keeps taking them the law of averages would suggest that he will hit one of our players heads eventually

Nah i take that back he defies the law of averages which his shiteness

I'm reliably informed we have the best crosser in the league.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I can't believe that we wouldn't be spending time working on corners in training, but if we are how are we still so bad? 

Because Bannan probably puts in floaty corners to the back post in training as well and the defense is never actually tested  :flag:

Nah i take that back he defies the law of averages which his shiteness

He keeps on as they are and we'll be the first club to directly concede a goal from our own corner.

We're **** shite.

I am fraid so. On the plus side we are so bad I am now amused. I may find it less funny when we are relegated but for the FA Cup I am now beyond hoping we can win anything and just in it for the lols.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Vlaar passing knowhere, Lihaj very very poor, Bennett getting over run and struggling, Bannan floaty useless corners, Clarke non exsistant. We are so so poor. Comon Lambert im a fan but this is useless!!!

Hard to believe we were two up against United at half time with a similar squad!