Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Richard

If Bannan is the one putting in the set pieces in training no wonder we're so fecking bad at defending and attacking them because his shit floaters are useless (they may be accurate on the stats but shite to get any power on)

Lol now suggesting on the radio Delph spitting in the direction of the crowd as he's subbed. But now Bannan's on, we're properly f**ked.

I have to admit, the lack of any sort of recovery of form, that we're jsut getting worse and worse, - Lambert's finally lost me.

Can I offer my theory re: why were so shit at defending corners...could it partly be we lack a good enough corner taker to actually practice against.

Sorry mate but your logic is flawed. I have personally witnessed our defenders win header after header from corners during training. Although, they are in the space between the 18 yard box and the far corner flag, with Bannan taking the corners!

Sorry mate but your logic is flawed. I have personally witnessed our defenders win header after header from corners during training. Although, they are in the space between the 18 yard box and the far corner flag, with Bannan taking the corners!

well there is your problem, bannan.