Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Richard

Have to say I doubt there is anyone more desperate than me for us to win the FA Cup in my lifetime. I have wanted us to do this for the last 40 years. Always remember the cup final days and the build up on the telly and just so desperate for us to be a part of it.

I thought it would happen in 2000 but what a let down that was. So before I say what i am about to it is important to be clear that I want us to win this so much.

However, should we lose this game I will not feel as bad as I have done in other years. Doesnt mean I want us to lose or anything, just that it wouldn't hurt that bad!

I think we will lose by the way

Been a long time ay it! I think we'll draw 2.2, winning the fa cup would be amazing and its one of only 2 trophies we can win the other being the league cup, in my life time we've only won 2 league cups and maybe I had been born when when we beat barcelona in the super cup in 83 but not sure what month that was in, anyway ye I think we'll have millwall back at ours for replay

We should really play a reserve team here and reserve legs for Newcastle 4 days later

The FA cup really isn't important this year

If you listen to some people all we have are reserves!

All Millwall will have to do is get a corner or set piece 30 yards from our goal. Our shit defense are an embarassment to this club and should all be shot.

We will lose this heavily, 3-0. Lambert out I hope!

I'm going to this and to be honest, after Bradford, the only reason I'm still going to go is to tick a new ground off. I'm not bothered, or excited, about this game whatsoever. I fully expect to get beat and then it could get ugly on the terraces.

I hope we play a weak side and rest players for Newcastle. Saying that, that'll make my Friday night experience even more unpleasant. Just thoroughly depressed being a Villa fan at present.

I give a **** about this game purely because its a competetive game and its the fa cup plus I'm having time off work and will be 200 quid less in the pocket goin to watch this shower of shit, if we can play well and beat millwall that could give us that bit of confidence to beat newcastle, fail here and newcastle will be a defeat as they are purely a better team than us, I'm not sure we'll get a result at millwall but we'll see, as for the villa following goin to millwall I think it will be far frm a sell out as we all expected, I'm not sure how the tickets are selling for this one but I reckon you will have a few hundred empty seats in away end, make no mistake millwall is a huge game

This. The Newcastle game is 1000 times more important than this cup tie.

I really hate to say this, but what makes you think we can beat Newcastle ?

Do you really think we can beat a team that is 4 divisions higher and a few places higher than us ?