Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Richard

We have to start being consistant with the team and playing the strongest we have to get wins and build confidence. This needs to start tomorrow.

-------------------Guzan------------------

Lowton----Vlaar-----Baker----Bennett

-------Westwood-Delph-N,Zog------

------------------Bannan--------------------

--------Benteke-------Weimann--------

Clark for Baker if he isn't fit.

Let's try and batter them

Edit - Looking at stats on Bannan's defensive work he and N'Zog swtich. Bannan has created the most for us this season while N'Zog is probably the best all-rounder of the rest..

Edited by villianusa

We have to start being consistant with the team and playing the strongest we have to get wins and build confidence. This needs to start tomorrow.

Aye. I'd play a full strength side... I would say the confidence boost a win would give us before the Newcastle game is worth far more to us than resting a few of our best - hmmm, make that least shit - players. 

Full strengh team should be played and let's get our name in the 4th round draw, it is the fa cup for christ sake, let's try and win it, plus if we win itl give us a bit of confidence for newcastle

This is the 4th round. We're closer to winning it than you thought!

Edited by fightoffyour

Forget the mickey mouse league cup :), this is the one we want, and the one we'll get. Draw tonight, and bring em back to VP to show them what we're made of :-)

Yeah right, can't believe i'm going to this one. As long as we win Tuesday I couldn't care less.

Yeah I think a win is important to build confidence, I would go strong but also try to rest Benteke... So my line up would be;

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bennett

Westwood Delph

Weimann N-Zog Gabby

Bent

That team SHOULD be enough to beat a resilient Millwall team...

Don't see us keeping a clean sheet, but think it will be a 3 2 victory to the (not so) mighty Villa!

I don't want us to lose, but this game is inconvenient at best.

We win, no confidence boost, we should win anyway, and the players are knackered.

We lose, another knock on confidence.

A replay is a nightmare scenario.