Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Richard

If we do lose this game against another lower league team then I just don't know what will happen to lambert, I agree this game ay nowhere near as big as the newcastle game but this really is a big game for the players and lambert more so than the fans, we need a result and a performance against millwall but I just think were gonna be their for the taking and millwall know it,

I'm going to this and to be honest, after Bradford, the only reason I'm still going to go is to tick a new ground off. I'm not bothered, or excited, about this game whatsoever. I fully expect to get beat and then it could get ugly on the terraces.

I hope we play a weak side and rest players for Newcastle. Saying that, that'll make my Friday night experience even more unpleasant. Just thoroughly depressed being a Villa fan at present.

This. I can't get excited about the game and if it wasn't for the fact i've not been there before i probably would give it a miss. My missus and kids think i'm mad going to the game and i'm beginning to question my sanity,however the team need the fans right now and at least it'll prepare me for the same journey next season.

Get Dunne back for this give him some much need match fitness ready for Newcastle.

A partnership between him and Concrete is our last hope.

All hopes pinned on Dunne. Christ it has got bad. Got the day off work and im going this game. Not looking forward to the match though. can see millwall winning by two

Probably a loss, hope we save up players for the newcastle match as this one won`t matter. Millwall has had some bad results and then a run of good results but it`s been probably like 2 months ago since I checked on em. Give carruthers, bowery and stuff a try. Never know. Heck, use bannan so he is to tired for the newcastle match please. I rather have shay given take his spot then that disgrace.

Personally we don't need this match - Newcastle is our priority. I'd change pratically the whole team and hope we don't draw resulting in a replay!

.................Given

Lichaj.Vlaar.Dunne.Stephens

Carruthers.Westwood.Bannan

Weimann.Bent.Jordan Graham

I'd go :

-------------- Guzan --------------

Hutton - Clark - Dunne - Warnock

------ Herd ---------- ??? ----------

Carruthers ---------------- Bennett

------- Bent ------ Wiemann ---

Lets see what Hutton, Dunne and Warnock can do. Test Herd in midfield, see if he can add a bit of steel (?? in midfield is based on whoever is fit.. KEA? if Baker is fit then Baker at CB and try Clark there) and lets see what Bennett is like on the wing, because he's not good enough defensively for a full back. 

Bent and Wiemann thrive on just half chances, so lets play 2 genuine wide players and see if they can take any. And see if Carruthers can supply any.

I seriously could not give less of a **** about this game

I'll be driving up to Newcastle while it is on and have no intention of tuning in to find out the score

when I do eventually find out on Saturday i fully expect us to have slumped to another humiliating defeat but my response will simply be "meh"

such is my enthusiasm for Villa at the moment