• Delph
    • Herd
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Holman (for Stevenes 68)
    • Bannan (for Westwood 80)
    • Bowery (for Albrighton 85)

Football does my head in.

That opening 15 mins was possibly the worst I've ever seen from us. Pleased with the second half. Don't know how they can justify 5 added minutes.

Have to be pleased overall with the point and the improvement shown.

Heartbreaking end to the game. Such a shame, we could have done with a win there.

We were comprehensively out played in the first half and lucky to still be in it at half time. There was an improvement in the second half, I noticed Weimann picking Britton up off the ball and he worked really hard doing so which helped prevent Swansea picking their passes quite so easily.

A spirited performance from a battered and war torn team. It'll give the team some encouragement, I think we're better off playing away from home at the moment where the pressure is off a bit.

Its a point that we did not expect but same old same old Villa, we cannot defend a lead so it feels like a loss.

Results around us went the right way so its not all bad.

happy with point, we deserved nothing....

Should have been 5 down...second half was shocking i dont care what anyone says , the only difference is swansea were deflated after us getting a goal and never got going...

Special mention to brett holman who let his man skip past him for the goal....minimal effort by the man who only has effort....disgraceful

All 3 would have been brillaint and it was ever so close, but a point away after our last three matches, I'll take that all day. Now 11 days until our next league match. let's get some boys back to fitness, bring in some experience to the team, and kick on!

Â