• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Herd
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Holman (for Stevenes 68)
    • Bannan (for Westwood 80)
    • Bowery (for Albrighton 85)

Better second half and like most say feels like a defeat, no idea where 5 mins injury time came from, but I guess as usual nothing will get mentioned about that!

Welcome break v's Ipswich in the FACUP on Saturday hopefully soon injuries returning soon and a few new faces through the window

Think we should play the kids in that one, oh wait!

Dumbest post for a while on VT

**** me, this is so ironic it hurts. Coming from the person who in one thread called for Guzan to be dropped and then within half an hour said he was our player of the season. Yeah, alright then.

Edited by Milfner

This is from the Swansea forums.

This game was a 6 pointer for us. Were also another point further away from the bottom 3.

They have 29 **** points. What do they have to be worried about?

Edited by Daniel

I can see why some people would feel more hurt about losing 3 points with a minute to go than they would after losing a game that was over at half time or 60 minutes.

It's not dumb at all .

Especially as Chelsea was a game we expected to lose.

Guzan has to be MOTM though, kept us in it in the first half.

Weimann MOTM, never stopped pressing and harrying their defence. Always providing an outlet for us. His and Benteke were much better together in the second half than they have been of late. Benteke suddenly seemed to wake up and his hold up play and aggression was excellent.

Obviously would have taken a draw before the game but it is gutting to concede so late on.

We look a lot better with Westwood on the pitch, hope the injury isn't too bad.

Nice break from the league now, couple of cup matches to hopefully build up some confidence in and get a couple of the injured players back. Such a massive point.

I can see why some people would feel more hurt about losing 3 points with a minute to go than they would after losing a game that was over at half time or 60 minutes.

It's not dumb at all .

Yeah! all the people that said we would get THRASHED must be gutted.

Â