• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Herd
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Holman (for Stevenes 68)
    • Bannan (for Westwood 80)
    • Bowery (for Albrighton 85)

cant understand how anyone can say the second half performance was decent...it wasnt at all, we hoofed, chased and prayed

Unfortunately this is really the only style of play we were able to execute effectively against them. Trying to pass the ball about against Swansea is pretty pointless, they're much better than us at it.

I think as a whole we played more direct today which was the right thing to do.

After the first 15 minutes I'm happy with a point but still feels like a lose. A point futher away from the bottom three, hope Arsenal do us a favor again.

Already been mentioned about Holman, poor defending when he just need to stand the man up. I'm sure it wilbe spoke about.

the boys got stuck in a showed some resiliance after the early battering. Nice hit by Graham but it was a shame Herd had just took a knock and had struggled back to the line. If he hadn't been hurt he may have got in the way of it.

Two cup games that will hopefully bring us some joy and a couple of strong signings before our next league game would be nice.

Would've felt so much better if the goals were the other way around. A game everyone expected to lose and we somehow manage to get a draw which feels like a kick in the teeth. Still, Swansea should've been out of sight early on, our defensive line was atrocious early on. At least the point gives us something to build on.

Weimann MOTM - that goal from nothing is one of the most important of the season. After 16 or 17 consecutive against us, it was vital and confidence definitely started creeping back afterwards. Benteke also much better than the last couple of games. Great to have both strikers on scoresheet.

Delph deserves some praise for his 2nd half. I was expecting a 2nd yellow but he was actually disciplined.

Really? very strange!

What a strange thing to say!

Why? Regardless of the opposition the game was dead after 50 minutes and we weren't gonna take any points from the match. Being 30 seconds from victory and having it snatched away from you is definitely harder to take.

A point is good but heartbreaking at the end! So close to winning

This sums it up perfectly for me. Watched the game and we could quite easily have been 4 goals down by HT. We were much the worst team overall but we dug in deep with a depleted squad in the second half and despite giving away a 94th minute goal we have to take this result as a positive. Tekkers took his penalty very calmly and was an absolute monster for us in the second half, great aggression that we needed. Really really wished we could have hung on but all things considered this could be a decent point for us.

With Ipswich and bradford coming up, it'd be great to get some belief and confidence back with some wins, if possible, and move on to Southampton.

Need to get our injured players back and losing Westy for a lengthy spell would be awful.

Sickening to concede like that but Swansea should have been 5 up after half an hour so a point is a good return. We may have a pish poor defence and midfield but Bentekkers and Weimann are turning into a good combination and will keep us in this League. It's just great to stop the rot and actully put the ball in the net. Weimann motm for me, Benteke and Guzan close behind

Why? Regardless of the opposition the game was dead after 50 minutes and we weren't gonna take any points from the match. Being 30 seconds from victory and having it snatched away from you is definitely harder to take.

I seen what you're saying but being out of a game with 40 mins to go against Wigan is definitely harder to take.

I don't get how when we're physical and harry the opposition players, we concede a free-kick pretty much every time.

When the opposition players do the same to us it's a fair challenge. And we always seem to come out of those battles with lots of injuries and knocks.

Really perplexes me. Are other players just better at hiding it?

Better second half and like most say feels like a defeat, no idea where 5 mins injury time came from, but I guess as usual nothing will get mentioned about that!

Welcome break v's Ipswich in the FACUP on Saturday hopefully soon injuries returning soon and a few new faces through the window

Â