• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Herd
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Holman (for Stevenes 68)
    • Bannan (for Westwood 80)
    • Bowery (for Albrighton 85)

You say we've stopped the rot, but we still conceded two goals. (yes one was a last minute goal i know)

Nonetheless I think it was a decent performance and Swansea on balance should have won if they'd have put all their chances away in the first half.

We did stop the rot. Prior to this we lost our last 3, conceded 15 and scored none.

Marvellous how conceding a goal just short of half time can knock a team on its arse. Pity we ended up throwing points away, though.

Shame for Westwood, too. The treatment room at Bodymoor Heath must be getting mighty crowded now?

Benteke MOTM. Made one, scored one.

Was gonna say a deserved point but they should have scored 6 or 7 so im happy with the point thanks to brad MOTM for me.

DISGUSTED with the player who coulndnt be arse to chase down on the edge of the box leading to there goal, Who was it?

Edited by NurembergVillan
Read the guidelines.

A good point considering how shite we are but not enough when you see we put ourselves in the lead with five minutes to go.

The lack of defensive ability, brains, skill and bottle in the team in minimal and it isn't good enough for the Premier League.

Even when we don't lose it feels like we end up being just as gutted as when we do. I'd have taken a point before, but **** hell how difficult is it to clear a ball? So many late goals conceded last few years.

Oh and Michu knew what he was doing with Westwood - I thought that was a dirty little foul.

and not even given. Then Swansea didn't give the ball back. Whatever happened to fair play?

Guzan 7: Couldn't do much about the goals and kept us in it

Lowton 7: Solid, doesn't do much wrong

Herd 4: Poor in the first half, improved in the second but still shouldn't be playing as a defender

Clark 5: Better in the second but dreadful first half

Stevens 6: Looked pretty decent

Bennett 4: No idea where he was playing or what he was doing

Westwood 6: Did ok, nasty injury by that dirty **** Michu - hope he's ok

Delph 5: Thought he did ok in the second half

Albrighton 5: We look better when he is an outlet but he can't cross or even get in good positions.

Weiman 8: Great finish and a constant threat

Benteke 7: Starting to look his old self and great penalty

Subs; Holmann 4, Bowery, Bannan both too late to rate

Lambert 5: Whatever he said in the changing room at the break made a difference, but i still think his tactics and team choices are all wrong.

You say we've stopped the rot, but we still conceded two goals. (yes one was a last minute goal i know)

Nonetheless I think it was a decent performance and Swansea on balance should have won if they'd have put all their chances away in the first half.

Read it again ...... I said "to a degree" - we also scored 2 goals. After the Christmas we have had, this is a positive result.

Think we look better with Albie on the pitch. Didn't give us much crossing but seemed to pull together passes between Westwood and the front two (as well as Lowton)...

Â