U.S. Politics

maqroll

15 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It seems way too light.

Really? It's about 17 stone.

For a man with no muscle and just fat (i.e. the weight comes from fat and not muscle) I could believe that.

Well 6'1" and 235lbs would give him a BMI of 32. Which is well and truly obese.

BMI can be bollocks but it's generally ok for people who don't really have any muscle.

It probably IS a lie, especially if they're lying about his height. But I doubt it's out by much.

Putting aside the blatant misinformation for a moment, how **** weird is it that the president has a regular health check up and has the information publicly released, with the doctor holding a press conference? 

America is crazy.

44 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I hope he has a heart attack, the fat word removed.

There's a human part of me that doesn't actually wish this on anyone.  I'm vehemently against the death penalty, regardless of crime.

But then I think of the danger he poses to our world, and what an obnoxious bell he is, and then I wonder if it didn't have to kill him or it was just a stroke or something - and it happened on live TV.

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

There's a human part of me that doesn't actually wish this on anyone.  I'm vehemently against the death penalty, regardless of crime.

But then I think of the danger he poses to our world, and what an obnoxious bell he is, and then I wonder if it didn't have to kill him or it was just a stroke or something - and it happened on live TV.

I'm not a proponent of the death penalty by any means, quite the opposite, but I'm happy for nature to take its course in some cases, however swiftly.

Trump is such an abhorrent person, a man with no positives to his being or nature, I have no hesitation in hoping the curse of McDonald's takes him. The world would probably net benefit. I can think of nothing good to say about the man.

I'd feel this way if he was just shit loudmouthed reality TV star idiot Trump. 

Shit loudmouthed reality TV star idiot Trump who also happens to be the global face of the most powerful nation on earth? 'mon the cholesterol.

If the arteries could give in live on TV, all the better.

11 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Accompanied by a rectal prolapse, as supposedly happened to Schnorbitz.

I have visions of a tv studio awash in a half-digested faecal sea of big macs, fillet-o-fish, diet cokes and chocolate milkshakes.

Like a combination of a tsunami and Pompeii, but worse-smelling.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'm not arguing in favour of Trump  but I am curious  , how much unsafer is your life today than it was under Obama or Bush  etc ?

what dangers has Trump personally caused  ... Middle East , DPRK , Russia were all dangers before he took power  ... No one is going to lob a few nukes around just cause you called them fat on Twitter , there are tensions that could escalate  ... but haven't there always been ?

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Paris Climate Accord

Paris accord has pretty much achieved nothing  ...A study published in the August found that all major industrialized nations are failing to meet the pledges they made in the Paris Agreement .. that's before you get into the area that the obsession with carbon emissions helps to promote natural gas extraction (i.e fracking) , so reduce Carbon footprint but cause untold other environmental damage ..Hmmm good plan  

so I don't think Trump pulling out of it has made the world a more dangerous place if I'm honest  .. and for the Ahhh but , Obama signed up to it via executive agreement , without seeking US senate approval  ... over half of the US states were suing the government over his Clean Power Plan ... now you can argue America has made the world a dangerous place for your daughter , but you can't necessarily blame this one squarely at the feet of Trump 

36 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Paris accord has pretty much achieved nothing  ...A study published in the August found that all major industrialized nations are failing to meet the pledges they made in the Paris Agreement ..

Wearing a seatbelt doesn't guarantee you won't get hurt in a car crash but I'm glad it's written into law.

• Like 1

Â