How many countries have you been to?

Xela

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the top of my head

united kingdom, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Luxembourg, Austria, Czech Republic,  Croatia, Yugoslavia (Pre Balkan war), Greece, Cyprus, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Japan, Australia, America 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Austria, Belgium, Cape Verde, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, UK(lol), USA, Vatican

So, 23 countries... think that's all of them!

Favourite probably Costa Rica & Mexico. Love Italy too and Thailand was good.

Next up... bugger all at this rate! Thinking Switzerland.

• VT Supporter

On 15/10/2019 at 10:02, fightoffyour said:

Just added 2 last week so I'll make my first list here:

Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hungary
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Laos
Malaysia
Malta
Mexico
Morocco
Nepal
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Singapore
Slovakia
Spain
Thailand
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales)
United States of America
Uruguay
Vatican City
Vietnam

= 45 (48)

Haven't been anywhere new since here, but there's a little game between friends to guess and then find out how many countries we've all been to cumulatively so I came back to check my list and realised I missed off Romania (Bucharest / Summer Well Festival) a short while just before Georgia in 2019. Bolded Austrailia too for all of the 2019 (and 2020, none 😋) new entries:

Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hungary
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Laos
Malaysia
Malta
Mexico
Morocco
Nepal
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Singapore
Slovakia
Spain
Thailand
Turkey
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Uruguay
Vatican City
Vietnam

= 45

Will hopefully be able to visit some friends who've moved to Switzerland soon ish, and got plans/hopes for Japan and South Korea which might involve a layover in China somewhere or Doha (been to the aiport before but not the city tour that time sadly) to bring me nicely up to 49 not 50.

Edit: had counted one too many

Edited by fightoffyour

On 10/09/2019 at 10:49, Wainy316 said:

That puts me on 38.  Expect to at least add Canada and Norway next year with the latter becoming my 40th.  They'll be partying in the streets of Oslo with that honour I'm sure.

Still haven't hit 40, or 39 for that matter.  Stooooopid virus.

• 4 weeks later...

Another one today, went to Luxembourg to get some coffee! The in laws go once a month on a coffee and petrol run, service station over the border had more coffee than they had booze and ciggies 

Puts me on 28 (31 if you split the UK) 

UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, denmark, Sweden, Poland, Russia, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, malta, Turkey, romania

Japan, china, uae

USA, Canada, Mexico, cuba

Egypt, Morocco 

• Like 2

Just popping into Luxembourg for a coffee, how cool is that?! : >  I want to be able to go abroad again! By the way, can the black country count as one of my countries? I once went to Wolverhampton for a weekend.

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â