Coventry City

maqroll

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I reckon we should knock **** out of the gob shites . Take a big firm over to their place even get a few of the banned lads  over on their manor and take it to them . They will be out in force definitely. At our place give them hell as soon as they arrive by train. Bit of needle is good . 

Welcome to 1984

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I reckon we should knock **** out of the gob shites . Take a big firm over to their place even get a few of the banned lads  over on their manor and take it to them . They will be out in force definitely. At our place give them hell as soon as they arrive by train. Bit of needle is good . 

You been hacked? 🤔

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

:flag:

Hear, hear! 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ms8s8ynf92wr454ip3

Can’t see them being in the mix next season so think this was their big shot. Unlucky 😂

I agree, not sure they will do like Barnsley and get relegated after the playoffs but I think they have had a remarkable season and I think it’s a one off. Fair play to them they have it a go and clearly have a very good manager but with the budget they have I am guessing it’s got to be one of the lowest and more often than not that’s reflected in the league position. However I bet a few said the same about Luton last year 

• 2 months later...

I actually think they're building something there for the coming season. 7 signings so far including breaking their transfer record.

They've signed Ellis Simms, Milan van Erwick and have been heavily linked with Haji Wright up front too who played in the world cup for the US.

Think they'll have a decent crack at the playoffs again

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

They sent a team to Nuneaton yday and lost 4-0 to borough. Leroy Lita scored for Nuneaton, he’s 38 now thought he retired a while back 

Isaiah Osbourne plays for them to

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

25 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Isaiah Osbourne plays for them to

That's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

I always liked him though. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

That's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

I always liked him though. 

Yes always a player that I sort of rooted for wherever he was during his career.

Â