Playstation 4

hogso

On 22/03/2016 at 11:21, mightysasquatch said:

I bought mad max & assassins creed syndicate (physical copies), haven't played them yet but the handsome collections tempting me at £20, it's been a while since I fired a gun in a game.

Get it and we can play together :D

37 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Get it and we can play together :D

I did actually pick it up, absolutely loving it. I'm probably only going to play the pre sequel, I break up for easter from work today so I'm going to give it a hammering :D I'm up to level 7 haha

PSN is Booga_81

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

The headset is immense. Managed to pick up Bloodborne GOTY edition for £19.99 too, which is perfect for the headset.

Yeah, I found that I needed lots of things to throw across the room when I was playing Bloodborne.

My ps4 keeps beeping every now and again while in rest mode and even when it's switched off.

It's done for isn't it?!

Even when it's off its never truly off(being able to turn it on using the controller).

Turn it off and pull out the power cable, the noise should stop in a few seconds, plug it back in, and it will start again.

Source:my ps4 does the same.

Unless you mean an actual beeping like when you switch it on. In which case, yea probably gonna die.

2 hours ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Even when it's off its never truly off(being able to turn it on using the controller).

Turn it off and pull out the power cable, the noise should stop in a few seconds, plug it back in, and it will start again.

Source:my ps4 does the same.

Unless you mean an actual beeping like when you switch it on. In which case, yea probably gonna die.

Mine does it too. I'm not worried cuz it's working fine. 

Picked up DarkSiders 2 off the store, been in two minds about it since they released the...Deathinative edition on next generation(what an awful title to give it)

Loved the first but I didn't finish the second for some reason I couldn't remember. Then I just had a couple hours on it & remembered, the camera is atrocious in it...it's so awful. Almost ruins the game but I love the art style & the game play. 

Numerous developers have apparently confirmed its on the cards so at this point I think it's a matter of when, not if. 

The rumours of it being 4k capable are likely to be slightly incorrect though. It'll have an upscaler, little else.

Gonna be well pissed if this is the case.  Why bother buying a console then 3 years later they bring out a slight upgrade which realistically should have been implemented in the original anyway. 

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/24/new-report-says-playstation-45-is-real-called-playstation-4k

However, despite the name, Digital Foundry speculates that "while more GPU power is being offered to developers, realistically it is nowhere near enough to provide native 4K gaming at the same quality level as current 1080p titles."

Â