Playstation 4

hogso

• 5 weeks later...

There should be some sort of PS4 multi room option. I've gone to bed and would like to play but I'm too lazy to unplug it and bro it upstairs for what could be 10 mins of playing when I fall asleep.

Unreasonable request probably, being lazy definately!

Just upgraded my hdd for a 1Tb hybrid drive. Took fookin ages to reinstall all my games including updates but it was still more fun than watching that shower earlier :)

Just upgraded my hdd for a 1Tb hybrid drive. Took fookin ages to reinstall all my games including updates but it was still more fun than watching that shower earlier :)

I've thought about this myself the other day, I've been getting close to maxing the standard HDD.

How much did it set you back?

And how did you transfer your downloaded games/updates or did you have to re-download them all?

There should be some sort of PS4 multi room option. I've gone to bed and would like to play but I'm too lazy to unplug it and bro it upstairs for what could be 10 mins of playing when I fall asleep.

Unreasonable request probably, being lazy definately!

It's called playstation tv...

I've thought about this myself the other day, I've been getting close to maxing the standard HDD.

And how did you transfer your downloaded games/updates or did you have to re-download them all?

The drive was £70, took all of 5 mins to swap them over. The main task was the updates and digital games. Took 4-5 hours in total including reinstalling from discs and then the updates and dlc that come with them. The console definitely boots quicker. Yet to really try the game load times. Guess the real test would have been Bloodborne but I traded that.

• Like 1

The drive was £70, took all of 5 mins to swap them over. The main task was the updates and digital games. Took 4-5 hours in total including reinstalling from discs and then the updates and dlc that come with them. The console definitely boots quicker. Yet to really try the game load times. Guess the real test would have been Bloodborne but I traded that.

With my internet I'd have to book the week off work to re-download all my games/dlc/updates etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Samsung smart tvs are going to support playstation now, assuming Sony tvs already do

I've got ps tv, it's disappointing because it's vita tv, if in 2-3 years they can get rid of that box and have a smart tv app that does the same trick that would be unbelievable, ps4 in the living room, smart tv in the bedroom which let's you hook up, that's an absolute winner

I bought a 2TB HDD for my windows 7 PC but it wasnt compatible as the maximum size for Windows 7 is 1TB. had to send it back and get a smaller 1TB HDD instead.

When I upgraded my Ps3 hdd i removed an 80gb and replaced it with a 500gb which is like 6 times bigger and you feel it.

If there is a 1TB limit i dont think its worth just doubling the storage.

I bought a 2TB HDD for my windows 7 PC but it wasnt compatible as the maximum size for Windows 7 is 1TB. had to send it back and get a smaller 1TB HDD instead.

This is a bit off topic, but what on earth made you think that? The 3TB disks in my Win7 PC suggest otherwise.

Edited by Davkaus

I'm not bothering with my PS4 again til they let me install games to an external drive like I can on the Xbox One. Sick of uninstalling to install, and I'm sure as hell not downloading 500GB+ of data to an upgraded drive.

Just do the upgrade then setup the downloads in rest mode overnight. Sorted!

I ftp a lot of work stuff overnight. Plus the fact that Sony won't just let us plug in an external hard drive like you can do on Xbox One and Wii U is nonsensical. Literally since my PS4 HDD filled up I've been requesting Xbox One copies instead of PS4 for all reviews, and have turned the PS4 on just a handful of times, such is my irritation level

• 2 weeks later...
Â