Playstation 4

hogso

Silent hills officially cancelled

So mad about this. I got a ps4 mostly for Bloodborne, but Silent Hills was what convinced me. I am a big fan of the Silent Hill franchise and desperately wanted to play. 

All I ever play is GTA V :D

Haven't touched FIFA in months. Same with Driveclub.

Will probably give The Last of Us another play through on the hardest difficulty at some point.

Not much out there that excites me at the moment.

Yea, there is a single player, takes about 4/5 hours go play through and there are a few different endings which, if all completed, you get different weapons depending on the way you go.

The first mission is very hollywood, but with a good sound system it's actually really, really good.  "BURN THAT MOTHER ****!" :)

Online is tough if you find yourself against good opponents, but high levels doesn't mean better guns, better people just know how to use them.  There is a practice arena with dummies to shoot at and go in any vehicle etc.

If you need any help with the mechanics of it, I charge £9.50 an hour (paypal) ;) 

I've played with a few very new noobs, and they often can't get over the scale and how much stuff is happening all at once in 64 player conquest.

Pick it up and I'll get you going, it's difficult online, but there are noob only servers which are great.

Tempted.

Like I said I do love those sorts of games, but Call of Duty has put me off them in recent years, especially online play. COD online is about as fun as getting teeth pulled.

Bit worried if I have to rely on you showing me the ropes though... ;)

Tempted.

Like I said I do love those sorts of games, but Call of Duty has put me off them in recent years, especially online play. COD online is about as fun as getting teeth pulled.

Bit worried if I have to rely on you showing me the ropes though... ;)

Yea, whilst BF is a FPS, it has nothing to do with COD.

It's like saying Sega Rally Championship and Gran Turismo are the same game because it's cars.

I'm good man!!!!!!!!

Oddly enough, the games I've been having the most fun with (and spent time playing) on my PS4 are all games available on the previous gen.

- Saints Row 4 (probably the most entertaining game I've played for years)

- Diablo 3

- Borderlands Handsome Collection

- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Collection

Which says something about the current gen I suppose.

All I want this year is Elderscrolls online and no mans sky. Maybe project cars if the servers are good and there is a good competitive element to it like driveclub (but working).

The Witcher 3 looks impressive from the trailers i've seen.

My only concern is that it's so ambitious I wonder if they'll manage to pull it all together without it being a bit of a mess.

Apparently it has been changed a lot from its beginnings (is there a game these days that hasn't?) but watching some recent vids it seems right up my alley.

I forgot to add just cause 3 and the new deus ex to my wants also.

Edited by Ingram85

Â