• Herd
    • Holman
    • Agbonlahor (capt)
    • Benteke
    • Williams (on for Herd - 65')
    • Delph (on for Bannan - 67')
    • El Ahmadi (on for Holman - 70')

terrible negative and poor

i dont hold out much hope if this is the magical system which keeps players like bent and ireland out of the team

and this was against the worst team by far in the league

too scared to try and get a win, it says it all, he is now playing the ginger apes tactics of hoof ball and hope the forward can get some scraps

utter shit

Well, it'll keep the MoTD love-in for 'arry until the end of the programme at least.

An away point at least (must profess I hadn't seen any of the game since I have just got back from work) - which keeps them mired firmly in the brown stuff. And what is it with us playing struggling teams so soon after they appoint new managers?

on paper with the arry factor and everything it was a good point IMO making it a good 5 points in a week, point closer to the baggies...

watching the game though we were a shambles, i thought QPR looked shit at the back but we never really got at them, holman is awful

really poor from lambert today too, everything came down the left and we did pretty much nothing about it, poor subs too

we need 3/4 experienced players in jan

Terrible - we were against Reading too - very disappointing as we'd been playing well in defeats against Utd and City.

Four points from our last two games is good - I'm not sure if I prefer playing well or points - surely there should be some sort of correlation?

hate to see how we play at old Trafford. That was beyond terrible and very negative. Give the away fans there money back. Even our remarkable away fans were quiet. Probably fell asleep.

Did well to get a point, against a side fired up for their first home game, under their new manager. I expected us to roll over, but we did what we had to do for a point. Thought Baker was MOTM. Very assured performance from the young lad.

I'd take the point, but all 3 were there for the taking and I thought Lambert said he tried to win every single game? Darren Bent and Stephen Ireland, our two most likely to score/create a goal on the bench couldn't get a look once again. Westwood MOTM for me.

Â