Jimzk5

not great on Geography in UK but would Port Vale count as West Midlands? or maybe even BUrton if tehy went up

Yes and no.

West Midlands county no. There are only 6 teams in the West Midlands county - Villa, Blues, Albion, Wolves, Walsall and Cov.

West Midlands county is equivalent to other counties like Greater Manchester, Merseyside, West Yorkshire etc,

West Midlands region yes. In the West Midlands region you have the 6 teams from the West Midlands county mentioned above plus the likes of Stoke, Port Vale, Shrewsbury, Burton, Kidderminster, Hereford, Nuneaton, Telford, Tamworth etc.

West Midlands region is equivalent to other regions of England like the North West, North East, Yorkshire, East Midlands, South West etc.

When most people talk about the West Midlands they are talking about the county though.

I would've thought kiddy come under west mids county as they are a Dudley postcode, or does it change into staffs?

worcestershire

dudley was historically worcestershire too, think its only about 10/15 years ago that it left wasnt it?

The boundaries are all a bit weird, part of Stourbridge come under staffs, parts west mids and parts Worcester, wasn't sure how kiddy fell

They need a win today, plus Peterborough to lose, as well as a 5 goal swing in their favour to stay up.

Currently losing.

Watched Football League Show and in the post-match interview Deano basicly said that they need players who want to play for Wolves and are motivated...I'm expecting quite a bit of summer clean up.

Could be a problem. similar to QPR I would say players like Johnson, Doyle, Hunt, Ebanks-Blake and O'Hara are on big money and many clubs wont take a punt on them

Current rumoured candidates

Gary Megson, Owen Coyle and Neil Warnock

You can even place a bet on 50/1 with McCarthy going back there

If only they had chosen Steve Bruce shame the fans didn't want him :D

They could do a lot worse than warnock, think he said he was spoken to when Mick got the sack though

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires and goes to do punditry for ITV or BBC. I know a lot of people dislike him but he's pretty decent on tv and talks more sense than most of the pundits.

They could do a lot worse than warnock, think he said he was spoken to when Mick got the sack though

I wouldn't be surprised if he retires and goes to do punditry for ITV or BBC. I know a lot of people dislike him but he's pretty decent on tv and talks more sense than most of the pundits.

I don't mind warnock, I used to think he was a bit of a dick but I read his autobiography and changed my opinion of him, and yes he talks a lot of sense

Warnock would be ideal for them.  Was interviewed when they sacked Mcarthy,  they dicked him around

Not sure he'd want the job now,  I dont think it is the type of thing he is looking for.  Who knows though he could be persuaded and if he did take it he'd do a great job for them

Surely this is a job for

sp-mcleish-getty.jpg

Has anyone noticed in this picture that he's wearing a Forest jacket (so obviously taken during his time at Forest earlier this season) but he's wearing a claret & blue tie? Surely with his payoff he could have bought himself some new attire?

Â