West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I was kind of hoping one of the rich clubs would swoop in and steal Berahino (or Berrinho as he seems to be known) to sit on their bench and fill the home grown quota.

No chance they will sell Berahino. He's their most important player. The reason WBA will stay up if they do stay up. Still inexperienced but he can score goals out of nothing. The brace he got in the first game against Sunderland shows he can also score being in the right place at the right time. A real talent.

One was a penalty.

Decent player though. They have a couple, him and Mulumbu. I don't think they have enoug myself.

I think Samaras is a decent signing on a free

If you need someone to put the nets up maybe because that is the only time he is likely to make them move.

He showed in his time at Man City he wasn't good enough for this league, years spent in semi retirement north of the boarder will have done nothing to change that.

I still think in the short term he would have offered more than Andi or Gabby upfront.

I agree

I think Samaras is a decent signing on a free

If you need someone to put the nets up maybe because that is the only time he is likely to make them move.

He showed in his time at Man City he wasn't good enough for this league, years spent in semi retirement north of the boarder will have done nothing to change that.

I still think in the short term he would have offered more than Andi or Gabby upfront. 

We are without Kozak and Benteke for a few weeks or a month so the short term need to depend on those two is very short term. On the other hand Samaras just signed a 2 year contract at WBA.

Signing him on a similar deal to cover two players out for a month or so would seem a pretty big waste of limited resources to me especially given he is crap. He managed 8 goals in 54 appearances for Man City.

I was kind of hoping one of the rich clubs would swoop in and steal Berahino (or Berrinho as he seems to be known) to sit on their bench and fill the home grown quota.

No chance they will sell Berahino. He's their most important player.

They're Sandwell Town not Bayern Munich. If anyone big wants one of their players then they'll be off like a shot. That's what I'm hoping for.

Guess we'll have to disagree then  :D  Anyway, he's signed for the boggies so it's a moot point

I do like Mulumbu and Berahino though, think they would have improved us.

• Like 1

No matter how poor Gabby/Andi have seemingly been, I'd rather stick hot pins in my eyes than sign Samaras. Absolute madness.

Hasn't reached double figures in 4 years for the SPL for the leagues most dominant team. That's not going to translate well to a shit PL side.

• Like 2

Probably the most boring team in the league, just an uninspiring bunch of players lead by an uninspiring manager. At least with Pepe Mel it was chaotic and amusing.

could say the same about Villa in recent seasons :(

Probably the most boring team in the league, just an uninspiring bunch of players lead by an uninspiring manager. At least with Pepe Mel it was chaotic and amusing.

Do you now remember the 8-0, 4-0, 7-1, 5-0 maulings

Goals galore!

I meant their playing squad, it's just a boring bunch of players who've been there for eternity e.g Olsson, Brunt, McAuley, Mulumbu (decent player) but you get my drift.

How many exciting players to watch have they got. Sessengon when he decides to have his one good game in ten and probably Berahino, think that's it.

Â