January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

"Apparently teale and Laursen have both offered services to help out". They are a little long in the tooth now but as long as they do not want paying then they should start against Newcastle mikeyp102. But seriously if Lambo was prepared to accept outside help which I doubt he would be then it would not be a bad thing for someone to tell our players how to mark at corners as if they have been told it has not sunk in. "Just seen Barry Silkman (football agent) on SSN. Said all the bottom 8 are looking to strengthen their squads apart from Villa. Hasn't herd anything to say we're looking to improve." Shocking RandyVillain. I very much doubt that SKY will bother to put anyone at Villa Park on deadline day. If they do they will have a back drop behind their reporter of empty club offices with the lights off and nobody at home. Sad days indeed.

"Apparently teale and Laursen have both offered services to help out". They are a little long in the tooth now but as long as they do not want paying then they should start against Newcastle mikeyp102. But seriously if Lambo was prepared to accept outside help which I doubt he would be then it would not be a bad thing for someone to tell our players how to mark at corners as if they have been told it has not sunk in. "Just seen Barry Silkman (football agent) on SSN. Said all the bottom 8 are looking to strengthen their squads apart from Villa. Hasn't herd anything to say we're looking to improve." Shocking RandyVillain. I very much doubt that SKY will bother to put anyone at Villa Park on deadline day. If they do they will have a back drop behind their reporter of empty club offices with the lights off and nobody at home. Sad days indeed.

I guess that ginger bloke will be outside The Hawthorns then.

I'm willing to believe that there is the slightest chance we can stay up until 23:00 on January 31st.

It looks like Warnock is off to West Ham in the next day or so, with Hutton apparently in talks to join Mallorca on loan. If we have been waiting to get players off the wage bill before signing anyone, there is a chance we might be able to do something last minute, even if it's just a loan or 2.  

We need to improve a lot if we are to have any chance of survival, but strengthening center back/center mid would at least give us a chance.

Keep the likes of N'Zogbia Benteke Weimann Vlaar Westwood fit + 1 or 2 new players who can make a difference down the middle and I will not give up hope. Yet.

If we sign nobody I lose all faith in Lerner's ability to run the club and would back any protest measures against him. Yes he's invested heavily in the past, but he's enforced cuts and changes too quickly and now must swallow his pride to avoid us dropping and losing vast amounts of his own money. If he does nothing either he has no interest in Villa or his cash, or he is blind to our problems delusional and in no fit state to run the club. Looking at how Cleveland Browns went, I'm not optimistic. 

• Like 3

i was wondering if there was any talk on here of warnock going to wet spam

tbh, i find it quite cheeky that theyre signing him on a free, yes we want him off the books, yes hes got 6 months on his contract, but every single player whilst under a contract has a value, we should of at least got £500k out of 'villa mark 2', it would make sense to sell an assist than give away an asset

Is it true that Faulkner said.

"Randy does business honorably. He's not putting in his money, so why should the fans?

Season tickets holders can have a 50% refund for all remaining matches.

Basically everything is now what we'll Quiters half price, so tickets, shirts all things Villa.

The Discount doen't include the price of Beer and Pies,"

Can't remember where I got the alleged quote from...

Can anyone confirm this honorable admission of failure?

Is it true that Faulkner said.

"Randy does business honorably. He's not putting in his money, so why should the fans?

Season tickets holders can have a 50% refund for all remaining matches.

Basically everything is now what we'll Quiters half price, so tickets, shirts all things Villa.

The Discount doen't include the price of Beer and Pies,"

Can't remember where I got the alleged quote from...

Can anyone confirm this honorable admission of failure?

Do you know when that was said?