January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

If They ( Lambert and Lerner) want us to get relegated just tell us let us get behind the team instead of doing things on the sly like a school kid trying to sneak sweets outta his pocket so he dont have to share them with his mate. I dont wanna hear lamber when the window is shut reckon ill smash my house up

Looking at the current formation and new signings, neither Sylla or Dawkins would get into our starting 11, shocking transfer market unless we sign someone else before 11pm which looks unlikely. 

4-2-3-1

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Baker

Westwood Delph

Weimann N'Zogbia Gabby

Benteke

Look at what Newcastle have spent 22m on in this window, to what we spent 23m on in the summer. Similar money, but eons away in quality.

Once you factor in wages the difference is going to be pretty big.

However I take your point and agree, we needed to invest much more than we have. We are well and truly ****.

January 2013 Transfer Talk

photo-thumb-4626.jpg?_r=1350829400 Posted by flamingsombrero on 27 January 2013 - 11:14 PM in Villa Talk

My prediction for this week is an extremely underwhelming deadline deal that will cause it to kick off on here even more than if nothing had happened at all. Either someone pretty shite in a position we are severely lacking or someone that is actually fairly decent, but in a position that is currently better equipped for the run in.

freddy_mercury_so_close__s.jpg

Sorry folks I just cant get away from the keyboard im livid. This window is disgusting for us Lambert is finished imo because when the team fail which they will fans will remember this shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt window and know they didnt do nowhere near enough

Might be buying attacking players because he's worried we'll lose our attacking "talent" if we go down.

LOL!

Actually retarded.

Nice!

Sorry folks I just cant get away from the keyboard im livid. This window is disgusting for us Lambert is finished imo because when the team fail which they will fans will remember this shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt window and know they didnt do nowhere near enough

I think you need think you need to go for a walk before you injure yourself :-/

Will give the signings a chance but the fact Lambert also rates Bennett, Lowton and El Ahmadi doesn't exactly fill me with hope.

If this is all they can muster up when we are 19th, playing shit and with the worst defence in the League, then we may as well just give up.

villan501 is absolutely right

we have money, issues needed dealing with, weve had 31 days to do so, and what have they dont for 30 of them days? fu ck all, we needed mainly a CB and a DM, secondly a LB

ye ok so weve signed a DM, but with no experience, and we havnt covered the other vital areas, but eve signed another tottenham reject that we dont need

shocking behaviour from this tin pot club

Guys face it. Randy dont want to play with us no more. The multi year lack of competitive stability (wtf does that mean?) has seen him lose interest. He doesn't talk to the media, he doesn't talk to the fans, he doesn't watch our games and he doesn't invest. The show is well and truly over.

• Like 1