January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

So, players from the Ligue 'deux' and the MLS and this club expects to stay up, what a crock of shit.

Mate you gotta accept that no matter who we could have signed today we ain't staying up look at the state of us the back 4 are afraid to do anything, the managers shit, the chairmans a dick head. We would of had to spend 50 million today to stand a chance in staying up just start accepting it now because you'll save yourself a lot of heart ache for rest of season. We can beat Wigan Southampton or Newcastle at home we can beat fulham west ham west brom away even after been 2 up were doomed it's over we're worse than wolves last year. I know it's not fair were all feeling same way but we can't do anything about it only hope there's major developments in summer and we come back up

Pete Colley thinks nothing after Dawkins.  :(

Not even a CB on loan. Championship here we come.

Yeah but didn't he also say we wouldn't bring anyone in a week or so ago?

Edited by Mantis

Mate you gotta accept that no matter who we could have signed today we ain't staying up look at the state of us the back 4 are afraid to do anything, the managers shit, the chairmans a dick head. We would of had to spend 50 million today to stand a chance in staying up just start accepting it now because you'll save yourself a lot of heart ache for rest of season. We can beat Wigan Southampton or Newcastle at home we can beat fulham west ham west brom away even after been 2 up were doomed it's over we're worse than wolves last year. I know it's not fair were all feeling same way but we can't do anything about it only hope there's major developments in summer and we come back up

We are witnessing a controlled demolition of AVFC right before our eyes.

Dawkins? Hey a player I have actually watched play! Decent player, has a fair amount of vision and some creativity, bear in mind the San Jose forwards though are some of the best in the MLS so his team mates lift him.

He can play out wide as well as centrally.

He would be a useful rotation option for Nzogbia I would think. I assume this would be a loan to buy when his contract is up in Summer.

Negatives? Although he has decent stamina he never stuck me as being all that pacey and the MLS is a slow league. Positives? He definitely gives a shit and throws himself into games.

• Like 2