January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Just a bit of perspective on this mad day - just caught this on the BBC website and it reminded me it could be worse! 

"If Celtic's Gary Hooper moves to the Premier League today, the sell-on clause might just keep my club Scunthorpe in business."

anyway then I saw this and thought I'd fan the flames on the idea that we might see the back of bent today. Apparently the stoke dressing room is all excited :) 

Stoke striker Michael Owen on Twitter: "Never known there to be such a buzz around deadline day. Everyone talking about it in the dressing room."

Is Darren Bent capable of causing such a buzz?

As for Father Abrahams's Tweet of a Banana - I believe there is a player in France called Yaya Banana?

The thought of what a Villa commentary would sound like

"Banana to Banan,,Bent.. Banana" Ohhh he's booked him... Banana's on a ban now just like Banan!

Banana bread anyone ;)

Edited by danceoftheshamen

So there's an orange, an apple and a banana, but no pear. 

The player we are signing doesn't have a pair?

I actually thought it looked like 2 testicles, one smaller than one, could that be a hint?

The fruit is arranged orange, apple, banana. Orange Red Yellow.

Orange, Red, Yellow is a 1961 colour field painting by Mark Rothko. It sold at Christies for $86,882,500 on May 8, 2012.

Mark Rothko was an American painter of Latvian Jewish descent. He immigrated with his family from Dvinsk (now part of Latvia, then part of the Russian Empire) to the United States in 1913 when he was 10 years old.

Latvia is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe.

The first to name it the Baltic Sea was eleventh century German chronicler Adam of Bremen.

Adam of Bremen was a German Medieval chronicler.

Conclusion:

Emile Heskey

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 2