January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Lambert tonight when asked about adding new players...

Long pause.... "Listen the chairman has been great with me. It's the wrong time to be asking me that question".

Now what the **** does that mean?!

I'm no psychologist but I'd guess it means Lambert is annoyed that the chairman isn't providing funds.

Long pause.... "Listen the chairman has been great with me. It's the wrong time to be asking me that question".

It means he is taking responsibility for the shite we just witnessed rather than blaming Lerner.

I admire that personally especially given that I don't actually agree with him entirely.

It means the budget is £0

Hopefully that his P45 is in the post. Useless word removed.

It means he is taking responsibility for the shite we just witnessed rather than blaming Lerner.

I admire that personally especially given that I don't actually agree with him entirely.

on the money.

Means Randy was waiting to see what happened tonight and weighing up his options? Wonder if the RDM rumours are true cause that would explain alot.

Well in theory he has been great to him, he hasn't sacked him.

Well it is his fault partly. Yes we have a shit squad but he still has about 6 players that he has bought in. Then you have players like N'Zogbia, Ireland, Bent, Gabby, Holman. Granted they have been poor for a while but part me questions how good Lambert really has been. The sign of a really good manager is getting the most out of players. Pretty much throughout this season he has got no more than their actual level and for the majority a whole deal below their actual level. Also his tactics have been astonishing at times.

If he is being tied financially then the guy should walk, seriously why put yourself through this. I still think hes a good manager but he has been lacking a hell of a lot this season. Just like the players he shouldnt get an easy ride.

However, saying that, he should really only be judged when he has had time to get a squad that he has built himself. Unfortunately it looks like that will be in the Championship.

If he is getting no funds he should either leave or tell us. **** prick, why the hell would you gamble on this team staying up. Southampton is getting players, redknapp is going for a record with all the rumors going around. DO something, if not the sell it. Why humiliate the whole club, the fans and taking this club down. Why the hell do you own a premier league team if you refuse to put any money in. I know that he has put in a whole load of money but look at the team and the state we are in, by this rate we will be having the same fight next year in championship. Having to tries at league two team and failing is beyond embarrassing. Bradford is shit and they played like it today. any other team would have ripped that team apart in the first half with several goals. Either way, something needs to happen right away, we can`t afford to wait. Either sack him, invest or get the **** out of here.

Lambert and Lerner both out, 20m spent like this, 10.5m on good investments Westwood (2m) Vlaar (3m) and Benteke (7.5m) and the small amount of 10m on Bennett (4m) KEA (2m) Lowton (3.5m) and Bowery (500k) plus the non-investment of experience after letting Collins, Cullear and Heskey go.