January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Thats laughable, Delph in the last few games has improved greatly.

I think Warnock has developed that ability of improving in his absence. He is absolute dog shit and to say he's better than Delph and even Bannan is ludicrous.

I mean proper dog shit as well, not that fickle fan dog shit like Zog and Gabby have become recently.

Have you got a fettish for dog shit?

I only ask because you seem to refer to the term regularly when replying to a post that contains no reference to excrement whatsoever.

Edited by pacbuddies

Based on?

The op on ptbav has said he took it down for legal reasons, but said it was genuine. See no reason for him to lie really, so working on the assumption that it was real, a director at the club has said we will be active this window

The op on ptbav has said he took it down for legal reasons, but said it was genuine. See no reason for him to lie really, so working on the assumption that it was real, a director at the club has said we will be active this window

It did seem like the same patronising shit we used to hear on this site. It it really is him then I guess fair play for trying to communicate with the fans but if anything it's just pissed me off even more.

Taken down as it was a confidential 1-1 email not meant for public consumption. I had similar issues when I posted a Krulak email. This one was genuine

and the poster on facebook is a little new to things. Confirmed with someone I trust.

I got to the stage last year where i thought Warnock and Dunne were purposely playing shite to get us relegated,

Dunne? what a load of **** bollocks. He returned from injury with 3 games to go in the West Brom game and alongside Given he couldn't have done anymore to ensure we got a point. He was also excellent in the following game against Spurs when we also got a point. In fact I'd go as far to say had he not returned from injury for those two games we wouldn't have secured those two points and we'd already be playing Championship football.

He has had poor games for us but to suggest he tried to get us relegated is ridiculous.

Edited by markavfc40

Does anyone think it is worth selling Bent off to Newcastle and generate some funds? I personally do not think Newcastle will get relegated and its between us, Wigan, QPR and Reading. I am hoping we do have funds and maybe the sale of funds can generate money for a replacement from abroad. If this is the case I just hope we don't do a Liverpool with Carrol and have no-one lined up!

Warnock in CM? He's a LB and he is no longer good enough for us at LB...why would he be any better as a CM. He is weak and slow, plus he probably doesn't give a shit about the team because he will be out of contract very soon.

An absolute no no from me. Warnock and Hutton have to stay away from the squad IMO.

Your telling me Warnock is no better than 7st Bennett. Give him a go there. He can do a job, he will be shown up in that position if he is no good. My god try him for 30 minutes with Bennett his sub??

Quote "its the managers job to get the best out of even the poorest of players weather attitude or quality improvements. Its poor Lambert hadn't brought him in. As for Hutton his just a liability!!

It's like when it's your last week at school...no one gives a shit about behaving any more because guess what...you'll be gone next week. Warnock will be thinking the same, he will be off so why should he care about the club staying up. Ok bonuses may be available but is his heart really going to be in it? No chance.