January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Not an easy league to get out of, its not certain we would be that good

To be honest although I'd be gutted it should drive a lot of the high earning dogshit away from our club and allow the manager to develop a squad from scratch. We would still be a wealthy team in Championship terms.

To be honest although I'd be gutted it should drive a lot of the high earning dogshit away from our club and allow the manager to develop a squad from scratch. We would still be a wealthy team in Championship terms.

There is no guarantee of the high earners leaving.

And if Lambert gets us relegated i see little point in being confident about the squad he may build.

@MirrorDarren: Redknapp on Remy: "He wasn't keen but I spoke to him about a couple of players we were looking to bring in.

He was excited by that." #Qpr

FFS have we not told players about Dale Stephens being signed up but kept at the Charlton ground?

• Like 2

Does anybody have any spare time towards the end of this week? I suggest a good sized group of us split in 2 with half going to Bodymoor Heath and the other half go to Villa Park. There is only so many places Randy's wallet can be so if we all pull together and search both sites we should be able to find it before the end of the transfer window.

How many people are we talking... :detect:

I reckon a dozen at each site should do the trick :thumb:

I just keep wondering why WBA are so willing to let him go If he is so good? We've been demoted to even taking teams like WBAá cast offs now? Depressing.

He was good in the championship but has not set the world alight in the prem.

Could be useful for us if we go down though :P

He could be very useful for us. One teams castoff is another teams diamond.

We let Routledge go for cheap, so did other teams after us and now he is a vital part of the Swansea squad.

Gary Mcallister was considered finished but became invaluable to Liverpool for a couple of seasons.

Dorrans is cack

He played last night against QPR and had an average game

We need more than average players to get us out this mess

Will be a waste of money no better than KEA

Edited by AshVilla