January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Assuming we don't sell DB, I hope we bring in an experienced CB, an experienced CDM, and an experienced winger.

I think if we're clever, that could be done for under £20m, which is what Randy paid to get us out of the relegation shit when he bought Bent 2 years ago.

I think the signings of defensive quality are important, as if we carry on shipping goals as we are then we will go down - we rarely look like scoring more than 2 goals per game, but we look like we could concede anytime we are attacked!

So what we thinking, Bent out, Aubameyang in??

That would be a good swap, Auba is an awesome player... If we did go after Danny Graham then wouldn't he want guaranteed first team games.... I thought that's why he's wanting to leave Swansea...

Having CNZ, Bent and Gabby back yesterday was like having three new signings. If we can get Vlaar back we actually have a decent starting 11 that I believe will steer us clear of the "r" word - good options upfront but the midfield/defence is still lacking quality and experience. I'd be happy if we got 1or 2 good experienced players in this month as well as good prospects such as Stephens. In Lambert and Henke we trust!

We don't really need a striker and that really should not be a priority. And £5m for Danny Graham??? That's such a MON signing and a MON fee, so I expect he will go to Sunderland, barely play, be shit when he does play and then leave for nothing some day in the future once his career has been ruined