Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Heading back to where they belong. Outside the top division.

My theory is that they'll lose against any team we're fighting top six for but win or draw enough other games, spoiling our chances whilst dragging their arses over the survival line.

• Sad 2

42 minutes ago, brommy said:

My theory is that they'll lose against any team we're fighting top six for but win or draw enough other games, spoiling our chances whilst dragging their arses over the survival line.

Yep I agree, right out of the small heath "playbook"

• Like 1

I'd certainly be worried if I was a Leeds fan. The 2 big home defeats is bad enough but a bigger red flag is actually the white flag in that they got no yellows last night and the fight doesn't seem to be there.

Those in charge proper cocked up over the winter Marsch needed to go earlier or stuck with him. On top of that when they pulled the trigger they had no plan.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Forest are currently the worst team in the league

Fair do's! They have a tough run in too. Leeds I think will also struggle to pick up points - those two batterings at this point in the season are just poison to their motivation. I just get the feeling Forest will get something, more often than Leeds.

5 minutes ago, duke313 said:

You are forgetting how laughably bad Everton and Forest are.

Trying to avoid too much relegation chat in the Leeds thread - just don't see Leeds picking up any more points, but as you say same goes for a few teams.

Tells you how bad their recruitment is: record £35m signing striker Rutter unused sub. Has played fewer than 10 games since signing in Jan. I’d be livid with that god awful defence every week and the leadership signing players they don’t need or use. Hilarious from an outside perspective though. 

Edited by The_Steve

1 hour ago, wict01 said:

Where are our old condescending Leeds visitors I wonder? Internet down in Yorkshire? 

One visited a month ago, one visited 14 hours ago. Bizarrely enough, the latter was posting as a Villa fan since 2009 and then came out as a Leeds fan much later.

18 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

One visited a month ago, one visited 14 hours ago. Bizarrely enough, the latter was posting as a Villa fan since 2009 and then came out as a Leeds fan much later.

What a lad, eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Tells you how bad their recruitment is: record £35m signing striker Rutter unused sub. Has played fewer than 10 games since signing in Jan. I’d be livid with that god awful defence every week and the leadership signing players they don’t need or use. Hilarious from an outside perspective though. 

He doesn't stand out for their u21s either, I never seen him play in his Hoffenheim days but this season he looks a long way away from PL quality.

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Has McKennie done anything for them yet? 

Mckennie works in a 3 for the US. Think he frequently plays the pivot for Leeds and like McGinn, while he can do a job there, doesn’t have the regular discipline and quick passing under pressure to be a DM in the pivot. 

Leeds are missing Adams more than anything. He was a one man clean up crew for them and their goals against record has suffered horrifically since he’s been out. 

Obligatory comment that Leeds have spent 120 plus million in the last two years and still start Ayling. 

Edited by DJBOB
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Mckennie works in a 3 for the US. Think he frequently plays the pivot for Leeds and like McGinn, while he can do a job there, doesn’t have the regular discipline and quick passing under pressure to be a DM in the pivot. 

Leeds are missing Adams more than anything. He was a one man clean up crew for them and their goals against record has suffered horrifically since he’s been out. 

Obligatory comment that Leeds have spent 120 plus million in the last two years and still start Ayling. 

When I first seen him play at Schalke he really reminded me of Tim Cahill, he needs to be playing in a role like he did for me.

37 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

. . . which is baffling, because while that Kristensen is not great, he's a lot better than Ayling. 

Funny really, I remember a few posters hitting the vinegar strokes in pre-season, at the transfer dealings Leeds were doing. 

• Like 1

Â