John Terry retires from international football

andykeenan

Has he ever said sorry for anything he has done, especially the Bridge thing? A captain that won't take responsibility for anything he does, is no good for anyone.

Does anyone honestly believe he what he said to Ferdinand was innocently sarcastic? And don't say that in a court of law stuff. I want to know who actually believes that excuse?

First of all, I don't like John Terry at all. To me, he seems like a prick. However, I think he's still by far England's best centre-back and has been for some time. He's said to cause disruption, but when anyone involved in football speaks about him they always seem to say what an excellent presence he is in the dressing room, and that he's a leader on the pitch, the latter of which is quite clear to anyone watching Terry play. Rightly or wrongly, Capello didn't resign for nothing: he wanted Terry to lead our national side, as many excellent managers have wanted Terry to lead Chelsea. He is an excellent defender, and also an excellent leader.

Terry should never have played for England again after nailing Wayne Bridge's missus.

because it would also have meant at least 5 other players never playing for their countries again :winkold:

give it a few years, maybe after terry has retired from playing, there will no doubt be a tv documentry investigating this and will establish terry wasnt in the wrong with all this!

at the end of it all, hes still a top defender, for club and country, england will miss him as a reliable defender and a leader

*i did just type my opinion about all this racism tripe as well, but it will only rub people up the wrong way so thought better if it

Terry's been a very good centre half, not great...you here some people and think that te whole England defence will fall apart. Ferdinand and Campbell have been bigger losses in my opinion

of the 3 I would say Campbell is the most underrated and probably the better for England.

Terry-Milner.gif

a complete and utter rocket polisher.

good player though.

Bad tackle, but I blame the ref for being a pussy more than Terry for making a bad tackle. All footballers make bad tackles.

Could've broken Jimmy's leg. We were on the counter then and Terry knew exactly what he was doing. The word removed.

Â