Media and punditry

BOF

1 hour ago, choffer said:

I could have sworn I heard the ITV presenter at half time saying "Not the first mistake from Hart so we have to ask, do we drop him for the quarter final?".

At 2-1 down after 45 minutes? 

I didn't mis-hear it, did I?

Yep you heard it.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Chris Waddle has always seemed to talk sense, only problem is his accent I cant see being popular for viewers, same with Danny Murphy :P

Honestly, they were brilliant to listen too so refreshingly honest particularly Murphy who I think will have upset a few people.

Time for my occasional reminiscence about Danny Murphy, when a friend met him at Heathrow while still playing for Liverpool, he answered a comment about a Spanish player at the club (I've forgotten who) being 'decent', with the immortal words 'is he actually decent, or is he just a little bit better than shit?' :crylaugh:

• Like 2

On 22/06/2016 at 17:09, Danwichmann said:

Annoyed that the BBC are only showing the Iceland game on red button, as mine keeps buffering and jumping. I'd they couldn't show it properly, it should have been given to ITV. 

Yes quite true. Gary Neville was a brilliant pundit but not so good commentator. I like Murphy. I think he is very honest and forthright in his opinion. 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

He went back weeks ago didn't he? That wasn't him on the co-comms last night....

Oops, apologies to Pulis. 

But whoever it was..awful. 

Â