Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

Won 5 out of the last 7 to get to 42 points after 36 games.

The last 2 games were away at Chelsea and Citeh and Benteke scored to win both 0-1, incredible! If it wasn't for those wins we'd be right in the shit

Benteke now has 18 in the PL, it's quite close to real life how my season has gone.

finally got "the greatest" achievement, had to overtake rafa in the end who has seemingly smashed the prem with chelsea, did it with the WCC in 2023, it total ive won -

bundesliga x 7

german cup x 5

german super cup x 6

CL x 5

ESC x 5

World cup x 1

Euros x 1

Confederations cup x 2

Copa america x 1

Hey guys, help with my dilemma ya scallies

Buy! £5m is a bargain.. Be worth a lot more in the future.

I know but that'll alienate both Cresswell (aaron) and Cresswell (alan, who I paid 12m for)

arghhhhhh

Well, now in my third season with Villa. Still yet to score a penalty all game. Still can't score goals. 13.0 update is wank. 

Getting injurys and red cards all over the place. currently in a game against Arsenal. 2 players injured, 2 red cards and missed a penalty. LOL

Edited by PieFacE

Gutted. Lost out on the Prem by goal difference.

iwsoc1.png

Even won the FA Cup and Europa League but that's annoyed me so much. When the title was touch and go I decided to go all out against Norwich with 10 minutes to go thinking I had to win. They countered me and scored in 94th minute. That point man!

EDIT: Worst thing is, I beat the bastards home and away too.

Ha! Could you imagine the uproar on VT if that had happened in real life? Brilliant. :D

Hahaha that would be fantastic.

May have been asked earlier but is everyone having spurs consitently do well? In my games they DoD at least, till avb left. He's the best manager in my save, the work he's done is unreal.

Edited by Rovers13

Started to get back into this. Started a new game with Dortmund (not the hardest challenge). Made a new tactic and got the achivment for not conceding a goal in 10 matches.

Just imagine our team if we were to sign Belhanda, Okore and Cresswell........

Guzan

Lowton - Vlaar/Okore - Baker - Cresswell

Westwood - Clark

Weimann - Belhanda - Gabby

Benteke

That would be an absolutely silly f****ing crazy team! Im gonna win the league without signing a single player!

Just started my Aston Villa save after a long break from FM.
Currently 10th mid season. Sold all the deadwood, got in some really cheap ones in Thomas Drage and Nadjim Abdou cost 1 million each, all ready doubled their value. Also got in Cresswell on the left for 3(5)million

However, I'm being tottaly screwed over by injuries.

Andi Weimann, Ciaran Clarck, Nathan Baker, Samir Carruthers, Graham Burke,  Fabian Delph and Yacouba Sylla all out injuried for 3+ months. 
While Benteke was injured the first two months of the season, and gabby has been out for 3 just returning.

Which leaves me with 13 players where 2 of them are getting jaded.

Really feels as if the game wants me to fail :(

Just started my Aston Villa save after a long break from FM.

Currently 10th mid season. Sold all the deadwood, got in some really cheap ones in Thomas Drage and Nadjim Abdou cost 1 million each, all ready doubled their value. Also got in Cresswell on the left for 3(5)million

However, I'm being tottaly screwed over by injuries.

Andi Weimann, Ciaran Clarck, Nathan Baker, Samir Carruthers, Graham Burke, Fabian Delph and Yacouba Sylla all out injuried for 3+ months.

While Benteke was injured the first two months of the season, and gabby has been out for 3 just returning.

Which leaves me with 13 players where 2 of them are getting jaded.

Really feels as if the game wants me to fail :(

Are they getting injured during training? Could be they're being trained too hard

Â