Football Manager 2013

AndyClarke

My mission to turn Villa around is complete.

Finished 12th first season, 8th second season, 2nd third season.

This season I won the league on 81 points, 2 ahead of Citeh. Unbelievably I got to the final of the CL after beating Fenerbache, Real and Man United. I beat Bayern 3-2 in the final :D

I still haven't been to Wembley though, that is my target next season.

EDIT I will be at Wembley in the Community Shield :D But I want to end our FA Cup wait

Edited by villarule123

My current side

Agbonlahor/Benteke

Nzogbia/Grealish             Weimann/Albrighton

Henriksen    Westwood

Cristieg

Tagliafico   Baker/Clark Vlaar Lowton/Zimmerman

Guzan

Won the league :D

Just had my crowning moment in FMH 2013. Won the league with a perfect record, in addition to the Community Shield, Super Cup, World Clup Cup, League Cup, League Cup and Champions League. Not entirely sure where we go from here, though since I've won 9 league titles in a row, I'm going to stick around to add number 10, then I'll probably move to a Conference side and start from scratch

Managed seven seasons with Fulham-

2 Uefa Cup's

1 FA Cup

4 Premier league's

1 Uefa Super Cup

3 Community Shield's

Currently in the semi finals of the champions league :)

Just had my crowning moment in FMH 2013. Won the league with a perfect record, in addition to the Community Shield, Super Cup, World Clup Cup, League Cup, League Cup and Champions League. Not entirely sure where we go from here, though since I've won 9 league titles in a row, I'm going to stick around to add number 10, then I'll probably move to a Conference side and start from scratch

How are you so good? No matter what tactics I use or players I sign my team is always awful.

How are you so good? No matter what tactics I use or players I sign my team is always awful.

FMH isn't quite as realistic as the regular FM. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's horribly broken :lol:

Looking forward to the next installment - especially now we've retained the services of Benteke, Weimann, Lowton, Westwood, Guzan, Baker and Clark (who hopefully will have altered CA/PA to reflect their current status!) plus the additions of Luna, Okore, Tonev, Helenius, Steer and Bacuna!!!

For once, it should be great to start with AVFC!!!!

I bet Andy thought he was out of the woods with Benteke's stats as we looked like selling him, shits just got real again!

There's going to be a lot of moaning in here

Edited by villarule123

There'd be moaning whatever I did so not worried :)

Quite honestly if you can't get him scoring with these attributes you are not cut out for managing a team at Premier league level. Either that or you should dust off the Amiga and go back to Player Manager or something.

This is probably my biggest achievement in FM so far: Getting Canvey Island in the Premier League.

It's been a bit rediculous, the club's reputation in the championship is lower than some league 2 teams, and that paired with my absolutely terrible sponsorship deals makes signing players a nightmare. 

Will be interesting to see how my budgets will change for next season, since I'm working on a 90k/week wage budget and no transfer money whatsoever. This leads to my my highest earners being on a measly 6k/week.

Here's hoping playing in the Premier League will generate enough money and rep to build a proper squad!

GeBLEju.jpg?1

uN5poxn.jpg?1

• Like 1

This is probably my biggest achievement in FM so far: Getting Canvey Island in the Premier League.

It's been a bit rediculous, the club's reputation in the championship is lower than some league 2 teams, and that paired with my absolutely terrible sponsorship deals makes signing players a nightmare.

Will be interesting to see how my budgets will change for next season, since I'm working on a 90k/week wage budget and no transfer money whatsoever. This leads to my my highest earners being on a measly 6k/week.

Here's hoping playing in the Premier League will generate enough money and rep to build a proper squad!

GeBLEju.jpg?1

uN5poxn.jpg?1

That's amazing, but how do play fm this well? I still can't win the premier league with arsenal.

Â