Joe Bennett

Si.

I would be happy to see Baker continuing there until the end of the season. I hope Joe can come good but I think he needs a spell on the sidelines. Get him a reserve game or too, just to get some confidence back and then maybe some substitute appearances possibly.

That said, the likelyhood Baker will stay injury free until May is pretty slim so he'll be back soon I expect.

bennett probably didnt play today as it was a bit windy outside, he probably would of got blown over by a little gust of wind

i hope this means now that he will be kept out the team for the rest of the season

bennett probably didnt play today as it was a bit windy outside, he probably would of got blown over by a little gust of wind

i hope this means now that he will be kept out the team for the rest of the season

Really hope so.

Thought Bennett made his most positive contribution to the team today.

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting that we seem to concede almost all of our goals from the RB side where the vastly more popular Lowton should be defending and we concede hardly anything from the LB side when Bennett is playing where he's supposed to be so poor, especially when he's been up against some top level wingers such as Walcott who have gone away empty-handed.

Â