Joe Bennett

Si.

Bennett useless at one stage before we went down Lowton was marking someone and Bennett was also marking the same person thus leaving a man free. Guzan had to actually scream in his face and push him away towards the other unmarked man. He is an absolute joke of a player he would not get into many pub teams that is how useless he is

Deer in the headlights at the moment, and looks like someones younger brother has been allowed to join in for a kick about.

I can't help but think he was the third or fourth choice and Lerner wouldn't give him funds for his main target.

Needs to be taken out of the limelight and allowed to adjust.

Too much pressure on the youngster at the mo, which is unfair and a mistake by the club to give funds for further experience.

Edited by villan_007

Lambert's stubbornness because it is his signing seems to be the reason he keeps getting picked. Can't be performances, as he has been a shambles and a wreck everytime I've seen him play for us. Looks terrified. Stevens, Lichaj, Baker and Clark all better options at left back.

When he came in, many were keen to point out that he was Lambert's first choice over the likes of Cresswell who we were also being linked to.

Now he's third or fourth choice because Lerner wouldn't give him the money.

He's a terrible, terrible player and the worst one of a bad bunch. He shouldn't still be in the team but I have a feeling is playing as Lambert continues to try to justify spending £3million on him.

When he came in, many were keen to point out that he was Lambert's first choice over the likes of Cresswell who we were also being linked to.

Now he's third or fourth choice because Lerner wouldn't give him the money.

He's a terrible, terrible player and the worst one of a bad bunch. He shouldn't still be in the team but I have a feeling is playing as Lambert continues to try to justify spending £3million on him.

I've a funny feeling thats what Lambert is doing as well.  Sign of a very arogant man.

Â